Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? (569 Views)

Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by TPIA3: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
was their response satisfactory?

Mail the mods is the stock answer given to any complaint these days.

exactly how effective is this mail the mod option?
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
They responded via pm 1ce..but smhw,they now pretend not to see complains..
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by TPIA3: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
seems its just a way to hide any complaints and make it seem like there are none.

of course i could be wrong.
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by holatin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
I know my complaining may not make a difference since they behave like God of all god, so I don't bother myself.
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
they reply once and then become deaf and dumb
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by MrTeymee(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
The mods are autobots!
Re: When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? by itstpia8: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Today, I used the report to mods button, posted to that effect on said thread, and also used the mail mods button.

No response from any known mod in family section.

still waiting for them, it was one of their buddies whose post was reported.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Miracle / Your Regrets Of 2014!!! / Cover Letters: What's The Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.