Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Listening To That Old-fashioned - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Listening To That Old-fashioned (443 Views)

(pic) Consequence Of Listening To Music While Charging Your Phone. / US Amb To Ghana’s Son Goes Into Depression After Listening To D-black / “no Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listening To That Old-fashioned by shakegirl: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Listening to that old-fashioned podcasting technology if you're around on a Sunday should consider checking out the live show so you could see your beautiful bases and a with me today as always I have my almost any merit by and say hello and a law how are you buddy I'm good a little tired I mean sort tired had huge like epic Garcinia Lean Xtreme
run yesterday but I'm good how are you well any better I couldn’t take it you know it's been a great week a lot of stuff going on not so much in the world are running but just a lotto good things inhere quality up like are meant lot of good stuff family way were with the stuff coming upon the future of talk a little bit about the day but I'm really happy to be here I am in suburban Detroit here at the studio North and the snow is beginning to melt and we have heat wave we actually broke forty degrees it which seems like70 I that that's like summer right that’s like that usually reach 40 in August right yeah exactly but it's been a great day it’s sunny out these the sinus are clean on the white snow very happy day it's been a great weekend Anna course I'm just so happy to be here slow runners .
For More Info,Visit This Site>>>>>> http://dietandhealthguide.com/garcinia-lean-xtreme/
Re: Listening To That Old-fashioned by yuncka: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ur votes put my entry(blunder Woman) on d top 10. Pls vote again for d 2nd phase via dis link:
www.sodasandpopcorn.com/2014/10/19/nollywood-movie-spoof-competition-voting

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Nutrition Myths And Facts / Get Paid With Your Sperm Today, From The Us. Doctors / Get Rid Of Bad Breath Forever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.