Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

“no Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper”. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “no Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper”. (2441 Views)

Listening To That Old-fashioned / Is Ebola Virus Actually A Biological Weapon? / PUNCH Editorial: Nigerian Doctors Have Abused Strike Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“no Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper”. by ifenadi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
A baby boy was born yesterday @ a clinic close to my house, laughing instead of crying; the more the midwives beat him the more he laughs. Suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hand, so he pulled the tiny fingers apart and discovers he was holding 3 abortion pills. The baby looked @ his mother and said “No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper”. Thank God For Today.

(1) (Reply)

Measles - The Symptoms And Treatment / Yoga? Need Help. / Duodenal Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.