Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood (13141 Views)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Will Smith Son "Jaden Smith" Wears A DRESS To High School Prom With Hunger Games / Will Smith's Son Jaden Dating Kim Kardashians Sister Kylie (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:
he is still a smal boy..

when conji hol am at 18

he would implant another one to make his two..
even at his age,i think he should know the benefits,and,america being a sex-glorifying country at that.maybe he really means it
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
shayneharvey:
that's his problem
but he needs help.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
axortedbabe:
let's wait till u turn 18..
LWTMB ooo!
Ur signature and ur display pix!
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
rattlesnake:
What are women finding in this thread
maybe d thing wey d guy wan cut.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
destino24:
if your eye will lead you to hell, pluck it off. he is simply doing the will of God. ppl wey dey shout teenagers dis, teenagers dat, no teenager would want to lose his dick, they'd rather get an extra one if it were possible
if we followed that law,most people wud be without their third legs oo.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
What is kpanshing?
whugo:
;DThis boy never experience the hidden treasures wey dey pkanshing ;
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Afrok:
Op I don't like it when U only posted the pishure of the boy, where is the damn picture of his pen*s? shocked picture of it now before he cuts it and picture of it later in two years time after being cut OR

Adonbilivit undecided.
it is against d rule of NL
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
ckdoubles:
Is OK for him mayb d tin dey leadam to temptation.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Afrok(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
petitmonde:

it is against d rule of NL
Yeah! Don't mind me.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
alexis007:
if you like,castrate yourself.still your biz and not mine....i'm anxiously waiting for wizkid to follow suit...because Surelere girls dey bitterly complain 2 me about im exploits....
hehen.how u take know?
Ur babe dey among?
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
akinsadeez:
He is just going through normal teenage issues. All teenagers go through that stage where they think everything revolves around them. When he feels the sharp prick at the point of cutting off the joystick, his senses will come back to him sharp sharp.
lol.ram just accept him fate ni.knife no good for neck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Strikes An Arousing Pose! / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.