Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America (4887 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / China’s False Stability Could Soon Be Exposed As Its Growth Model Creaks / Iran's Space Monkey Truimpt Exposed As Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by hercules07: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Roflmaoooooooooo

Hercules07, please explain what a gerrymander is to this pretentious illiterate village billy goat.

He does not want to be educated, he has brought the same attitude he has to GEJ to this discussion, when saner people and most Americans are unhappy about Bush and his cohorts, he is telling us porkies here.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by hercules07: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Remind me of the Islamic terrorism explosion in this continent during bush's tenure? Because, I cannot remember one.

Why do you keep dancing around issues, I was talking about terrorism globally, the issue in the middle east spawned a lot of the terrorism we have now.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by atlwireles: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
hercules07:

Why do you keep dancing around issues, I was talking about terrorism globally, the issue in the middle east spawned a lot of the terrorism we have now.

My globe is Nigeria and Africa. Comparing the last Republican to this democrat. Bush was far better, for Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Taxi driver, please keep your eyes on the road. Gerrymandering, is the reason democrats lost, senate and governorship seats in Maryland, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois and maybe Virginia. I thought you were smarter than a primary 5 pupil.
You've had enough time for even Nigeria's notoriously slow Internet to boot up and allow you search Google. So, here goes again: What is a gerrymander?
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by atlwireles: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
hercules07:

He does not want to be educated, he has brought the same attitude he has to GEJ to this discussion, when saner people and most Americans are unhappy about Bush and his cohorts, he is telling us porkies here.

That's the problem with some of you, you think you know all, when in reality, you are in total darkness.
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by atlwireles: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You've had enough time for even Nigeria's notoriously slow Internet to boot up and allow you search Google. So, here goes again: What is a gerrymander?

grin grin grin grin grin keep your eyes on the road. When will you accept, Obama was kicked in the balls by the voters
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
hercules07:

It's called "Pretence". Quite hilarious how he's acting like he has an idea what he's yapping about.
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by ruffp: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Interesting conversation...wish we cld slow down on the name-calling and speak more facts. For me, even Hillary wld have won against Mc cain cuz the average american went tru bad times under the bush years....(Tho no fault of bush-argueable). However, Obama's policies @home and abroad didnt resonate well wit the people...his re-election didnt carry as much hype as his 1st cuz he had noting concrete to sell to the people....the 'change' slogan cldnt hold water as he already had 4yrs to change things. Anyways......Obama didnt do badly. GEJ on the other hand shd hide in shame.
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by 9jaforlife: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Started from an American controlled prison, right under his nose. Even after several security warnings, Obama did nothing. He wants credit for Osama, then give him the blame for ISIS too.

You're partly right that Obama didn't follow through with the threats and security reports that kept coming. However, if you give it a wholistic look, you'll agree that he shouldn't be blamed.

ISIS was created when the Bush invasion of Iraq destabilized the country (Iraq). ISIS is made up of many of the former Iraqi armies that were dismissed right after the America's invasion (don't forget that Obama isn't responsible for the invasion). Another factor was the new Iraqi government didn't include the Sunnis in the Iraq government and since ISIS members are Sunni Wahhbists (the same as Saudi Arabia) it is from these Sunni nations in the region that they are receiving their funding; including Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait and Qatar. This terror group is so strong now that they can't even be controlled by their own nations!

ISIS would still have come to life no matter what Obama did or didn't do. It was a done deal since Iraq's downfall; which is solely a burden for the republicans to carry.

Credit should be given to Obama for threading with maturity; it could have been worse. Dictatorship only provides a temporary solution but births far worse consequences in the long run, such as they're experiencing now.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by experimentist: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Firefire:

God Bless Nigeria!

Goodluck to the Americans
Amen grin
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
STUP.ID, DUMB AMERICANS. THEY SHOULD GET READY FOR ANOTHER RECESSION AND NUCLEAR WAR, WHICH IS WHAT THEY SEEM TO WANT, BY VOTING REPUBLICAN. HOPELESS PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO VOTE IN A PARTY THAT'S GOT CRAZY IDIO.T.S LIKE JOHN MCCAIN AND SARAH 'I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY ROOF' PALIN, DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET. IGNORANT FOOLS.
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
ROSSIKE:
STUP.ID, DUMB AMERICANS. THEY SHOULD GET READY FOR ANOTHER RECESSION AND NUCLEAR WAR, WHICH IS WHAT THEY SEEM TO WANT, BY VOTING REPUBLICAN. HOPELESS PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO VOTE IN A PARTY THAT'S GOT CRAZY IDIO.T.S LIKE JOHN MCCAIN AND SARAH 'I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY ROOF' PALIN, DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET. IGNORANT FOOLS.
We're actually living pretty good if you ask me.

How's Africa doing?
Re: Barack Obama Finally Exposed As A Total Failure. God Bless America by amarilo: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
hercules07:

They are unhappy about Bush yet they voted for Bush party. This shows that Obama party is far worst than Bush party. As for me I prefer Democrats but Obama rubbished what they stand for. He is busy talking of isolating Russia but fail to realise that he is being isolated a home. ISIS=IS was being armed by America under Obama to topple Assad in Syria, when they failed they turned American weapon to Christians in middle east.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection / Hillary Clinton For President / Meet The New Russian Submarine: A Surprise Package For U.S Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.