Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. (2816 Views)

See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Where do u belong?
1. THE GOOD LISTENERS: These ones dey listenan jot down notes well.. dey are always found ind front.
2. THE ON-LOOKERS: Dese one cannot be rilly classified as good-listeners.. cos dey just look at d lecturer, so confused.. weda d lecturer is speakin gibberish or mumbo jumbo dey just keep lookin. and dats how dey keep looking till exam finish..
3.THE PHOTOCOPYING TEAM: Oh my! dese pple knw demselves.. dey are always found saying "abeg i no get strent to write.. do make i photocopy". This set of pple can photocopy anytin on paper.dey dnt care dey just photocopy. If u no hol ursef well, dem go photocopy u join.
4.The "THIS MAN TOO FAST" clique: These students are damn slowww.. if d lecturer tries tofasten up note callin abit..dey just hands down and join d onlookers.
5.THE PERPETUAL LATECOMER: These are d pple who enjoy and derive pleasure comin to class afta lecture has started.. dey just like sneakin-in and I begin to wonder y d sneaking, didn't u pay skul fees? Abi no be u get d admission neh?.
6. THE SLEEPERS CONGLOMERATE: This groupcan sleep for Africa, they sleep without fear or favour, dey just find one nice spot to receive breeze and 30mins into d lecture, dey are off.
7. THE PEN BORROWERS: Weda dem be students abi dem be non-learning students I dnt just undastand.. dese pple can neva hav biro, dey keep borrowing till dia bag is full of biros.
8. THE ARGUEMENT LORDS: These group of pple are just lookin for how to start a controversy.. dey just love to argue.. funny thing is dah dey might not be intelligent according to book-wise ooo.. buh wen it comes to argumentsu can neva win dem.. see talent.
9. THE QUESTIONNAIRES:Chei dese pple can ask useless questions ehh.. sometimes d lecturers get frustrated and feel like punching d student.. u can imagine sumbody asking "sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain?"
10. THE ABSENTEE STUDENT: Wah can I say.. these pple neva attend class buh dia names are always in d attendance and dey always write test.. ghost students.
11. THE NOISEMAKERS: These ones are different from d "argumentists" in dat.. d arguershav points buh dese one jux make noise randomly and keeps disturbing d klass.
12. THE FASHIONISTS: All dey pray for is pple to look at dem and WOW.. Dey hav d latest dress in Vogue.. dey wear different cloths evryday.. and we wey dey repeat cloth go jux hang oneside.
13. THE FIGHTERS: Anyway all na work of the devil.
14. THE NO-TIME STUDENTS: These ones always hav sumtin to do sumwea.. dey jux want d lecture to finsih so dat dey can go shap shap.
15. THE ENGLISH CORRECTION OFFICERS: They may not be listening ooo.. buh wen d lecturer makes one single English error.. Gbam! Work don start bdat.
16. THE AMEBOS: Dia own na to observe anything wey dey happen and dem no dey keep dia mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by StealthyMe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin
The Slaves in the plantation...

If dem chop d plaintain,aw e wan take help you ?
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by StealthyMe(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
The Chykers - them just dey class to find woman... undecided
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by stupor(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
-Guys with different ulterior motives ! stalking a lady,toasting a classmate.

And cult guys who have come to cause trouble !
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:
The Chykers - them just dey class to find woman... undecided
Yea....especially when it's not only one department offering that particular course
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:
grin
The Slaves in the plantation...

If dem chop d plaintain,aw e wan take help you ?
I don't understand this ooo
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by StealthyMe(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gloria3389:

I don't understand this ooo

I was actually referring to number 9
"sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain?"
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

I was actually referring to number 9
"sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain?"
lolzzz.... abi

some students can be so frustrating...
there are some, once they raise their hands to ask questions in class, their colleagues will be like "chai, class no go end today "
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by StealthyMe(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzzz.... abi

there are some, once they raise their hands to ask questions in class, their colleagues will be like "chai, class no go end today "

Especially when the lecturer don overstay im period...and the dude'll still be like sir,sir one more question...lol
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2014
StealthyMe:

Especially when the lecturer don overstay im period...and the dude'll still be like sir,sir one more question...lol
if u try that for my department.... chai.... the shouting self go make u forget the question
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by antifat(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
Where do u belong?
1. THE GOOD LISTENERS: These ones dey listenan jot down notes well.. dey are always found ind front.
2. THE ON-LOOKERS: Dese one cannot be rilly classified as good-listeners.. cos dey just look at d lecturer, so confused.. weda d lecturer is speakin gibberish or mumbo jumbo dey just keep lookin. and dats how dey keep looking till exam finish..
3.THE PHOTOCOPYING TEAM: Oh my! dese pple knw demselves.. dey are always found saying "abeg i no get strent to write.. do make i photocopy". This set of pple can photocopy anytin on paper.dey dnt care dey just photocopy. If u no hol ursef well, dem go photocopy u join.
4.The "THIS MAN TOO FAST" clique: These students are damn slowww.. if d lecturer tries tofasten up note callin abit..dey just hands down and join d onlookers.
5.THE PERPETUAL LATECOMER: These are d pple who enjoy and derive pleasure comin to class afta lecture has started.. dey just like sneakin-in and I begin to wonder y d sneaking, didn't u pay skul fees? Abi no be u get d admission neh?.
6. THE SLEEPERS CONGLOMERATE: This groupcan sleep for Africa, they sleep without fear or favour, dey just find one nice spot to receive breeze and 30mins into d lecture, dey are off.
7. THE PEN BORROWERS: Weda dem be students abi dem be non-learning students I dnt just undastand.. dese pple can neva hav biro, dey keep borrowing till dia bag is full of biros.
8. THE ARGUEMENT LORDS: These group of pple are just lookin for how to start a controversy.. dey just love to argue.. funny thing is dah dey might not be intelligent according to book-wise ooo.. buh wen it comes to argumentsu can neva win dem.. see talent.
9. THE QUESTIONNAIRES:Chei dese pple can ask useless questions ehh.. sometimes d lecturers get frustrated and feel like punching d student.. u can imagine sumbody asking "sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain?"
10. THE ABSENTEE STUDENT: Wah can I say.. these pple neva attend class buh dia names are always in d attendance and dey always write test.. ghost students.
11. THE NOISEMAKERS: These ones are different from d "argumentists" in dat.. d arguershav points buh dese one jux make noise randomly and keeps disturbing d klass.
12. THE FASHIONISTS: All dey pray for is pple to look at dem and WOW.. Dey hav d latest dress in Vogue.. dey wear different cloths evryday.. and we wey dey repeat cloth go jux hang oneside.
13. THE FIGHTERS: Anyway all na work of the devil.
14. THE NO-TIME STUDENTS: These ones always hav sumtin to do sumwea.. dey jux want d lecture to finsih so dat dey can go shap shap.
15. THE ENGLISH CORRECTION OFFICERS: They may not be listening ooo.. buh wen d lecturer makes one single English error.. Gbam! Work don start bdat.
16. THE AMEBOS: Dia own na to observe anything wey dey happen and dem no dey keep dia mouth shut
Hello gloria
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by antifat(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzzz.... abi

Hello Gloria
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by ERCROSS(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
antifat:

Hello gloria

Hian..
Bros..
If no be say I dey contest for Mr Nairaland..
I for shoot u for this tin wey u do so..
Must u quote everything.
Jst to greet d o.p..

angry
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by antifat(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
ERCROSS:

Hian..
Bros..
If no be say I dey contest for Mr Nairaland..
I for shoot u for this tin wey u do so..
Must u quote everything.
Jst to greet d o.p..

angry

Vote for me pls,and I vote for u too
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by mesoade(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wake me up when i'm on FP
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Rapsainot(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reading....
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
antifat:

Hello gloria
hey.... how are u
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Gloria3389(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rapsainot:
Reading....
lolzzz. .
keep reading ooo
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by meelorlah(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lol...d argument lords can b so annoying,funny and intriguing cos d zeal with which they argue sometimes leave u amazed. Also for d questionnaires,hmmn no b here their story dey
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Christmasdon(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
The football ,chelsea vs man utd student. Chese type of students come to class to say how d maria missed one on one against Arsenal. And how the both teams made him to lose certain amount of money at their usuall betting centre(s)
Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Legalbeing(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
StealthyMe:

hahaha. They are many in unizik

1 Like

Re: Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room. by Legalbeing(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
[i][i really love the argumentative zone. Nt when everyone is serious]

(1) (Reply)

Thursday And Friday JAMB Results Is Now Out / Whatsapp Group For Uniben Aspirants 2018/19 / Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.