Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

In Urgent Need Of Female Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Urgent Need Of Female Items (1367 Views)

Who Can Supply Female Items To Me And I Pay After I Finish Selling / In Urgent Need Of Business Ideas For Rented Office Space!!! / In Urgent Need Of 200k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good day friends.

A lady in my church came to me that she wants to import in large scale female clothing from china she has guaranteed visa and ticketing but i am in need of places to buy goods from in wholesale in china also what are the necessary step we need to take in order to make this dream a reality. Note none of us has never been to china. honest and realistic opinions please
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by pickabeau1: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
if i get you right

You want to invest in a business that you or your partner knows nothing about in a country called China?

Is that the gist
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
we are looking at buying from china in whole sale to sell here.

pickabeau1: Quote Post

if i get you right

You want to invest in a business that you or your partner knows nothing about in a country called China?

Is that the gist
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Ali01: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hi,
pls make your question clear, Are u traveling to china? Or you want to import online? Answer let take it from there.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
I import ladies tops, dresses, jackets, shoes, bags; decorative mirror clocks, iron crystal clocks, Dior Gift perfume sets, children wears/accessories, customised bracelets, wrist watches etc....kindly check my Facebook page - Teeworld Accessories for more information and pictures. Happy shopping!
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by pickabeau1: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
debbydee:
we are looking at buying from china in whole sale to sell here.

The first rule of any business

KNOW YOUR BUSINESS

Both of you dont know enough of this venture to hazard investing your capital in

Spend time with someone who has done this

Learn the ropes

Except u have money to waste though
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi,
pls make your question clear, Are u
traveling to china? Or you want to import online? Answer let take it from there.

yes we intend travelling to china to establish a business relationship.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
debbydee:
Hi,
traveling to china? Or you want to import online? Answer let take it from there.

better clothes day india and turkey
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
i buy from online stores like ali express and co but thier shipping takes too long and i m tired of sitting and waiting. DHL and others are far to expensive for me to cater for.
secondly how do i convince the sellers to send through dhl free of charge.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Chuksab: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
debbydee:
i buy from online stores like ali express and co but thier shipping takes too long and i m tired of sitting and waiting. DHL and others are far to expensive for me to cater for.

You can use third party shipping lines.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Ikebossmann: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Debbydee,if u are sincere that you are traveling or your friend traveling,I have a chinese lady I do business with who can help u do your buying in a very cheap price. She understands English and will help you get all you need in good prices
Her names is susan
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hi,

better clothes day india and turkey

india and turkey is good but how do we get connections there as in shopping. your idea is welcomed.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by okeyfx(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
why not source online @ alibaba, if you need large quantity you will get it very cheap and also you can post a quote on alibaba of the item u require with the amount you are willing to pay. the sellers will respond to your quote then you get to make your choice
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by herboshedhe(f): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
@OP,have you finally gotten a place to ship your goods bought from china to?if no,pm me and i'll be of help in my own little way!cheers
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Stanpeed: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
herboshedhe:
@OP,have you finally gotten a place to ship your goods bought from china to?if no,pm me and i'll be of help in my own little way!cheers
I want go into this importation too.Can you help me?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stanpeed:

i can help you though
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by Stanpeed: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
debbydee:

i can help you though
I'll really appreciate.I've been seeing nice stuffs on aliexpress and other sites that i want to invest in but i dont know how to go about it.Been searching the forum,only to see peeps offering me ebooks.

How is it gonna be do i drop my email or number?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by debbydee(f): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stanpeed:
I'll really appreciate.I've been seeing nice stuffs on aliexpress and other sites that i want to invest in but i dont know how to go about it.Been searching the forum,only to see peeps offering me ebooks.

How is it gonna be do i drop my email or number?

oh sorry about that go through this tread and then ask any me question bothering you if i cant answer i will refer you. ]

https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by afanide: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
debbydee:

Am surprised you are still paying/waiting that much.

You see why they say Information is Power?

I have introduced alot of people to A NEWLY DISCOVERED COURIER COMPANY in Lagos that charges 5.5/kg.

Dont be left out.

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Email:afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by afanide: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stanpeed:

High Quality Products at Dirty Cheap Prices, ONLY $5.5 Shipping cost per kg, u receive your order 7-14days, Reliable Source, Express Service $15 per kg and you receive it in 4days (LATEST).

Visit
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Email: afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: In Urgent Need Of Female Items by herboshedhe(f): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Y[quote author=Stanpeed post=31075488]I want go into this importation too.Can you help me?[/quote

(1) (Reply)

Sameday And Express Pickup And Delivery Services Within Lagos By FAST DELIVERY / Starting A Business: Basic Small Business Steps & Business Ideas / Access Bank Just Sent Me This Message. How Does It Affect All Their Card Users?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.