Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

History: When Black Men Ruled The World - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History: When Black Men Ruled The World (69197 Views)

List Of Ooni That Ruled Ile Ife / Black Men Need Moreeducation To Get The Samejobs As Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by nora544: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, another wikipedia nonsense.

What language is "Ashkenazi?"

You mean those folks who were just 3% of world Jewish population in the 11th century, got to Germany, and by the 19th century became 91% of the Jewish population aren't mostly Germanic? Keep twisting history with wikipedia lies.

When you take fotos from wiki it is okay but when I post it than is fake i know that you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:

When you take fotos from wiki it is okay but when I post it than is fake i know that you know nothing.
That is the most annoying thing about their arguments using the same white man documentations and twisting them to their own taste. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:

And which "foto" did I take from wiki?

I don't do wiki - it's not for academics.

Anyway, let us enjoy black history and celebrate great black people.

Black is black!

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

You are the one in ignorance and denial! The fact that you cannot move the continent of Africa forward speaks volumes of your primitiveness. Please, give me a break and get good education.
the fact that the continent of africa cant move forward is because of backward thinking people like you with low self esteem. see, when the revolution comes , people like you would be put to the sword because you are useless to yourself, you are useless to your people, you are useless to your nation. you are here just sucking down oxygen for nothing. you will be the first to be killed. you are in the way of progress. the obstacle to africas progress

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

And which "foto" did I take from wiki?

I don't do wiki - it's not for academics.

Anyway, let us enjoy black history and celebrate great black people.

Black is black!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink.

Then the problem of black people would go away after celebration!
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by nora544: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

That is the most annoying thing about their arguments using the same white man documentations and twisting them to their own taste. Bwahaha...

my father was a teacher for history and I grew up with history books.

I got the first information about nigeria during the civil war from my father and at that time I was a child.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
the fact that the continent of africa cant move forward is because of backward thinking people like you with low self esteem. see, when the revolution comes , people like you would be put to the sword because you are useless to yourself, you are useless to your people, you are useless to your nation. you are here just sucking down oxygen for nothing. you will be the first to be killed. you are in the way of progress. the obstacle to africas progress
What a lame excuse! Africa has be backward before I was born and people like me existed, i d i o t! Go back to the dark forest village you came from.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:

my father was a teacher for history and I grew up with history books.

I got the first information about nigeria during the civil war from my father and at that time I was a child.

Yet wiki is ya main source. grin

Anyway, post something from those books, if you can. grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

The ancient whites like Herodotus who reported on ancient black glories were not the latter 19th century whites who sought to deny those black achievements, due to economic and social reasons such as slavery and colonialism (why would you accept that the people you are enslaving and belittling taught you everything you know?) The whites who reported on ancient black glories were from an earlier world in which those European dynamics did not exist, and so, there was no reason for them to twist the truth.

Not that i expect you to understand an iota of what I'm saying. Your IQ is below that of a 2 year old.

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

What a lame excuse! Africa has be backward before I was born and people like me existed, i d i o t! Go back to the dark forest village you came from.
would be a pleasure of mine to put you to the sword. you are the obstacle to our progress. i would put you to death with a smile on my face. you are useless to yourself and your people. death is what you need grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
would be a pleasure of mine to put you to the sword. you are the obstacle to our progress. i would put you to death with a smile on my face. you are useless to yourself and your people. death is what you need grin
You have truly spoken as a primitive person! Now I understand Africans kill more of their great people like me than the racist whites would ever have done.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Ikhilor(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Sirshymexx. you know your stuff, carry on educating some brain dead and long lost folks in here. Rgds
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

You have truly spoken as a primitive person! Now I understand Africans kill more of their great people like me than the racist whites would ever have done.
only thing you are great in is making useless posts. sit your five kobo a-s-s down somewhere and let the real revolutionaries talk. in fact you are banned from making any more posts after this one.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The ancient whites like Herodotus who reported on ancient black glories were not the latter 19th century whites who sought to deny those black achievements, due to economic and social reasons such as slavery and colonialism (why would you accept that the people you are enslaving and belittling taught you everything you know?) The whites who reported on ancient black glories were from an earlier world in which those European dynamics did not exist, and so, there was no reason for them to twist the truth.

Not that i expect you to understand an iota of what I'm saying. Your IQ is below that of a 2 year old.
Berbers have always be treated as blacks in Europe though. Those achievements you are talking about are from North Africans, i d i o t! Read up, ugly face!

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by nora544: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ikhilor:
@Sirshymexx. you know your stuff, carry on educating some brain dead and long lost folks in here. Rgds

you live stil in Graz in der Steiermark, Österreich
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:

The continent of Africa IS moving forward. Africa is the fastest growing region economically on earth, with the fastest growing middle class, now rated larger than India's! Manufacturing, construction, and the services are EXPANDING across the continent at such a fast rate, some analysts are calling us a New China in the making! So what is all this pessimism about? You guys should stop watching CNN and BBC. All they'll show you is 'bad news' to make you feel inadequate.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
only thing you are great in is making useless posts. sit your five kobo a-s-s down somewhere and let the real revolutionaries talk. in fact you are banned from making any more posts after this one.
Bwahaha... Now you want to ban me for telling you the truth. Go ahead and I would gladly accept that.It means you resort to threats when you have nothing to provide as evidence to support your points. You are living a life of inferiority and ignorance for sure. That is a big shame on you.

The way forward is to get organized and live a civilized life. Keep bickering about ancient past that has nothing to do with black people.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by MDelgado(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

You are among those who like to live in the fantasy land and it is not helping to move the continent and people forward. The moment we start fighting over history that is not directly related to us the moment we lose more focuses and attentions which could have be directed at development. Having said that, there is no iota of truth of so many claims about black people as the original Arabs, Moors, Jews or Egyptians. The blacks in the midst were by chances mingling with the original people learning one thing or the other.

However, Semitic people are not blacks or whites but in-between the two of them. They look more like the mixed race people. The word Semite originated from Latin and the online definition:

A member of the group of Caucasoid peoples who speak a Semitic language, including the Jews and Arabs as well as the ancient Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians. 2. another word for a Jew. Word Origin. C19: from New Latin sēmīta descendant of Shem, via Greek Sēm, from Hebrew Shem.

The Geography has not changed much even after many years while addressing it from the indigenous people's perspective. The Arabs were never blacks. They came from the Arabian desert in the present day Saudi Arabia. Their skin turned dark because of the sun and that cannot be used to qualify them as blacks like those found in West Africa, East Africa and some part of Southern Africa.

The same story can be said of Egyptian mummies. The fact that some of them were blacks doesn't mean Egyptians were blacks. Even in present day Egypt the indigenous people are Semitic, neither black or white. The black you see came from Sudan and other black regions within that particular geography. Please, leave mummies out of this if you aren't ready to put on their swaddling clothes.

The Moors aren't straight from West Africa. European only used the term for sub-Saharan Africans in the past as it came to be associated with Muslim which most of them were. Moor has been used in a broader sense than you are trying to explain in your post. But, the true Moors are Berbers who are from North Africa and they look Semitic.

I laugh at Timbuku story though. It is clear it was a place used by the Arabs to educate sub-Saharan people. Most of the writing and learning were done in Arabic. That is a big shame to those who want to claim they somewhat ruled the world in the past. They can keep living in denial or plainly delusional and I don't care. I think the terror in Mali have succeeded in destroying the arts, the ancient walls and fraction of books there.

Stop shipping in terms. Salamanca is due to Berber conquer of South Spain in the past and left their Islamic footprint there. They were from Western part of North Africa of the area known to be Morocco of today.

Constantine also conquered many parts of Europe and that can not be an excuse to tell lies about what we are not. Black people have never ruled the world. We need to take urgent step and get organized and live a civilized life. If we developed well today our posterity will have more good things to talk about us in the future - if that really meant so much to them. The unity of human race is what matter when contributing to humanity not just about color, ethnic or region but about humanity.

Take a cue from what I have repeatedly said here. Black man's problem is to get organized and live a civilized life!

Nice Font!

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The continent of Africa IS moving forward. Africa is the fastest growing region economically on earth, with the fastest growing middle class, now rated larger than India's!
the revolution is here. it would soon take on a spiritual overtone. watch for it. prosperity, and celestial usurpation of the terrestrial
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by eaxes: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
I ∂☺nt need †☺ read any history book. I have eyes. I look all around ♍є̲ Ãήϑ cannot sєє any evidence †☺ the §☺ called greatness of blacks in time past. No monuments, historical sites, no writtings........ Nothin. Well i shud retract back and say "almost nothin" ßє¢ō§ as i mentioned earlier ψє Edo people ave an history more advanced than most ethnic groups in Nigeria. Ibos for example will all their population were not as advanced as ψє were Ãήϑ in fact ψє colonised them even. But still ψє αvє nothin on par with ancient greece,rome.england, china etc.
Like i said the only savin grace of negr**iod race are the horners(ethiopians,eritreans etc)Ãήϑ nubians. They have historical structures, writting etc. Egypt ψα§ not black, moorish morocco ψα§ not black, carthage ψα§ not black. The rest of africa did almost nothin.
Arabs arε̲̣̣̣̥ backward 2day but not long they were advanced Ãήϑ there is evidence on ground †☺ prove i†. We in africa almost αvє none.
The caucasian race is the most succesful in the world.
Note: all whites(europeans) are caucasians by race but not all caucasians arε̲̣̣̣̥ white.
The europeans яε̲̣̣̣̥ thesame race group as most arabs, indians(mostly the northern ones),pakistanis,persians, turks,north africans, berbers etc.
They number more than 3billion.
Mongoloids race, i.e chinese, japs, viet,thai, mayans, aztecs, etc come close second at 2.5billion.
We negriods (african blacks exculding north africans in general, afro americans in US/south america, arabia,europe) number about 1 billion.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The continent of Africa IS moving forward. Africa is the fastest growing region economically on earth, with the fastest growing middle class, now rated larger than India's! Manufacturing, construction, and the services are EXPANDING across the continent, at such a fast rate, some analysts are calling us the New China in the making! So what is all this pessimism about? You guys should stop watching CNN and BBC. All they'll show you is 'bad news' to make you feel inferior.

Thanks to MDG! Yet, the continent is still full of peasants!
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Now you want to ban me for telling you the truth. Go ahead and I would gladly accept that.It means you resort to threats when you have nothing to provide as evidence to support your points. You are living a life of inferiority and ignorance for sure. That is a big shame on you.

The way forward is to get organized and live a civilized life. Keep bickering about ancient past that has nothing to do with black people.
dumbass what is being civilized ? and who is laying down the criteria for being civilized ? didnt i tell you that you was banned from posting ??
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
SurePresident:

Lol... my broda, I tire o! I still find it hard to believe that such a wonderful thread like this has not yet been moved to FP. I think NairaLand should be more involved in uniting the nation, reversing the brainwashed/colonial mentality, reversing the nefarious ills of tribalism and helping young Africans to discover/appreciate our united Glorious Identity and self-esteem. It's about time!
Big Brother SEUN, you can be an agent of change, let's find a way to use Nairaland to Unite Nigeria as one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by MDelgado(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
OmoUSH:

Your post made my day!

Talk about disillusioned folks, THE BLACK RACE, the everlasting slaves of the world. I regret being born a black man. Why wasn't i created as an European?

Black synonym:Wannabe
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
dumbass what is being civilized ? and who is laying down the criteria for being civilized ? didnt i tell you that you was banned from posting ??
We are in the 21st century and the civilization is called 'modernity'. If you can't leave with that then you'd better move to the village you came from. PERIOD! Africa most move forward but without people like you, the liars!
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

We are in the 21st century and the civilization is called 'modernity'. If you can't leave with that then you'd better move to the village you came from. PERIOD! Africa most move forward but without people like you, the liars!
its 'live' not 'leave' you non-writing uncivilized illiterate mahfuka cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

Thanks to MDG! Yet, the continent is still full of peasants!

The ''peasants'' will not disappear overnight. Development is a process that takes decades. Even centuries. Even China still has millions of 'peasants'. And what was that nonsense about MDG? Praising whitey again for African achievements? My God you are cursed.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
its 'live' not 'leave' you non-writing uncivilized illiterate mahfuka cheesy cheesy
Bwahaha... You are now picking on my words. Great! But the reference is clear enough. I got ya! It's not its. Hahaha...Not so bad afterall. grin grin grin grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by sukkot: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You are now picking on my words. Great! But the reference is clear enough. I got ya! It's not its. Hahaha...Not so bad afterall. grin grin grin grin
you aint said nothing yet brah. am tryna teach you how to be civilized. writing skills is part of civility grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The ''peasants'' will not disappear overnight. Development is a process that takes decades. Even centuries. Even China still has millions of 'peasants'. And what was that nonsense about MDG? Praising whitey again for African achievements? My God you are cursed.
It means you have no idea of what is happening around the world if you don't know African present progress is centered around MDG. Jeez! Scrutinize when the progress started in Africa.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
you aint said nothing yet brah. am tryna teach you how to be civilized. writing skills is part of civility grin
It is not about writing skills but about modernity. Living like civilized human beings and following rules of a developed society,etc. Well, now that you are trying to move back to village and live the primitive community life there is nothing I can do for you. If you are ready to change I would be available to educate you on what to do. You would possibly thank me later in life! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.