Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

History: When Black Men Ruled The World - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History: When Black Men Ruled The World (69132 Views)

List Of Ooni That Ruled Ile Ife / Black Men Need Moreeducation To Get The Samejobs As Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:
Original Jews were not white. They looked more like the present day black Ethiopians. In actual fact, descendants of original Jews are only found in Ethiopia ! The present day Jews in a geographical location called Israel today are mostly fake Jews( white Europeans) from Europe. Therefore,Jesus Christ was not a whiteman as we have been dubiously brainwashed to believe by colonialists.

Very brillant word from you ..you deserve three bootles of Beer any brand from me..bro...help me tell this our new generation of fools...pls..i just copied this and put in my facebook status....oya make i come dey see yeye comments from those olodo friends

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by hahn(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

so telling me that unesco doesn't do anything? fyi i wasn't referring to u personally! i was talking about africa

Still the same thing. African's aren't being subsidized by anybody. We work hard for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Utter nonsense!

There are Roman historical sites in Carthage today cos the Romans defeated the Carthaginians and destroyed Carthage.

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question. WHich race was Hannibal?
This dude is very funny though! He's so lost he has to bring in terms to seem relevant!

Now, Hannibals are Carthagians who they themselves are Phoenicians. The Phoenicians came from region of Lebanon of today. So they belong to Caucasoid because they are Semitic people.

That's correct because there are truly lots of Romans ruins in Carthage.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
hahn:

Still the same thing. African's aren't being subsidized by anybody. We work hard for ourselves.

somehow i don't see results
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:
Let me help with pictures of Moors in Iberia and England.

Alessandro de' Medici, called "Il Moro" (The Moor)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry cry cry cry

This is like posting the image of a black slave who was give a leadership position in a cotton farm.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
You should be to see the hair on this sculpture. grin

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

somehow i don't see results

Probably because you're myopic

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
The head of a Moor at the British Museum (Moors in England).

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
16th century carved figure of aMoor (British Museum)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Moorish nobleman in medieval England.

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:
The head of a Moor at the British Museum (Moors in England).

You possibly have no idea of the term 'Moor' and the connotations. Please, you are not helping to move Africa forward or to the right direction.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Moor (British Museum)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by abbey621(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
I must sympathize with you, your write up really makes sense but it was formed on an illusive premise. Firstly, there is a difference between Black, Africans, African Americans and colored people. When you ask African Americans to trace their history most of them discover that they have mixed bloods. Either their black grandmother was forcefully slept with by her white male master or their black grandfather eloped with a white woman, thus can you call such a race 'BLACK'? Furthermore, even the white race are not united. We have Jews, Native Americans, Irish and so much more, to unite them all is just a fallacy. The honest truth is that there can never be a completely unified race without considering individual personalities and influences. The plight which many African Americans face is completely different from the challenges of most Africans; just take a look at the societies in Nigeria and that of Sierra Leon and you'll see that a unified black race is nothing but an illusion. The best we can hope for is a unified country, free of corruption, enriched with kindness and patriotism.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

You possibly have no idea of the term 'Moor' and the connotations. Please, you are not helping to move Africa forward or to the right direction.

Stop derailing with ya vacuous rant!

We need to celebrate the achievements of these great moor (black folks).

That's part of black history!

And like Winston Churchill said, "Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft." And, "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Great black people right there - they ruled the world! grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
"il Nigrita" | 16th century bust by Italian artist Antonio Emmanuele | [on display at Basilica of Santa Maggiore, Rome, Italy]. The bust suggest an esteemed

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by nora544: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
[b]Moor, in English usage, a Moroccan or, formerly, a member of the Muslim population of what is now Spain and Portugal. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Arab Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in North Africa between the 11th and 17th centuries. By extension (corresponding to the Spanish moro), the term occasionally denotes any Muslim in general, as in the case of the “Moors” of Sri Lanka or of the Philippines.

The word derives from the Latin Maurus, first used by the Romans to denote an inhabitant of the Roman province ... [/b]http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/391449/Moor

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
A RARE 16TH CENTURY CARVED LIMEWOOD AND POLYCHROMED FIGURE OF ST BENIDICT THE MOOR.

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:
l

So, all the pictures and sculptures of black moors at the Italian Museum, British Museum, and Spanish Museum are lies, no?

And why have they got them there?
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Head of a Negro by Albrecht Dürer from 1508 (left). Portrait of the Moorish Woman Katharina from 1521.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QLUeo3lDmt0/UImiBV0o3MI/AAAAAAAAA6I/D-yH4Y9_O5g/s1600/hauntology.jpg[/img]
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop derailing with ya vacuous rant!

We need to celebrate the achievements of these great moor (black folks).

That's part of black history!

And like Winston Churchill said, "Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft." And, "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Great black people right there - they ruled the world! grin
It is like celebrating IGNORANCE! Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Don't forget to put on your mummy swaddling clothes! grin grin grin grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
King Arthur and Moors

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amazing cameo of a Moorish woman from the 16th century 1602 à 1608, from the atelier of Girolamo Miseroni, Milan 1522 - 1600 Artiste : Biovani Ambrogio

3 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mustafa Zemmouri or Estavanico the Moor. 16th century explorer and guide.

[img]http://littlealandalus.files./2013/08/mustafa-zemouri.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hannibal of Carthage, the Phoenician - his freaking coin (German Museum)!!

The great Hannibal!!

[img]http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/100-54-car-73_Tunesia.Carthage..Hannibal.Coin..241.BC-181.BC.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.