Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe (598 Views)

Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections / Hopping, Hunting And Playing! / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe by ayobase(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Knowing one's HIV status is as important as knowing one's Genotype status.

"Ogbanje" has mostly been as a result of unknowing parents primitively losing children as a result of Genotype Incompatibility, thus blaming it on the gods.

Bachelors and Spinsters respectively regretting and crying having discovered Genotype Incompatibility after yearS of relationship. It is heart wrecking allah.

No wonder some have taken the avoidable and unnecessary risk to eventually marry against all odds.

Some were/are/will be lucky though. Terrible gambling game it is!

Unless on convincing terms from above, Imams and Pastors wouldn't wed partners with Genotype Incompatibility. Nobody wanna be the fall guy when there is problem.

I now hear the singles thronging the labs to know and be sure of self and partner's statuses.

Heartbreaks and consolidations now determined in the lab after declaration of result....You hear "Jerry, pls I'm sorry. I thought I have been AS all these years. What's happening.......", "Helen, the machine here might not be good. I am AA"........

For eventuality purpose. Please, even without plan of marrying each other, STILL go for the test my brother and sister. You shall not labour in vain.

Strife to always be on the safer side.

SS, AC, AS, or AA, you have the possibility and assurance of being in the pink iff you know your status today and adhere to prescriptions and pieces of advice administered by your medical personnel.

I have seen AAs dying young as a result of health conditions, and SS dying at a ripe old age after eating from the table of great grand children. The ball is in your court to live healthy. (No point gainsaying me on this fact)

Ladies, be well-advised. Don't let a guy waste your life away. We guys are full of shenanigan tactics. We have this method of playing victim while we game you....WORD!

Every relationship with the potential of marriage in view should be started on "knowing-our-statuses" principle.

Mother told me my status years ago while my lady did the test days ago to confirm.

Thank God she be "AA", or else years of relationship for be total waste.

What's you story?

1 Like

Re: Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe by ayobase(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Genotype Incompatibility breaking relationship since 18BC. Watch out
Re: Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe by sucezTP(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice write up...thanks for creating awareness on this!
The rate at which people come for genotype test these days, at my place of work, is alarming.

(1) (Reply)

Kia Motors Unveil Assembled In Nigeria Car / I Need Your Advice I was paid twice. / Headmaster In The MouthAction Scandal Commits Sucide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.