Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? (732 Views)

Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? by cr80vity(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
can u do masters in another course totally different frm d one u did during undergraduate... as in can i v b.sc in micro biology nd do my masters in computer... pls i nid advice on ds issue
Re: Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? by PROCTOR: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
U can't
Re: Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? by cr80vity(m): 3:07am On Nov 06, 2014
PROCTOR:
U can't

really?...but i do hear pple saying its possible i jxt dnt no hw true it is
Re: Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? by PROCTOR: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Yeah.pwople do it but the courses are usually somehow related.But i'm not sure the aforementioned are in any way
No harm in asking,so you can just go to the school and seek a proffessional advice from a lecturer or thos who've done it
Re: Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
You can, if you have related work experience. If you are from a different background, the university may advise that you take a pre-masters/diploma before you go on to the full master's programme. Never say never, throw that application in and make sure you support it with a convincing personal statement, it counts.

(1) (Reply)

My Name is on NIS Website for Oral Interview But Without Email / Re: A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development / Relevance Of CISA Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.