Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 (1329 Views)

I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million / How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 by dammyklein(f): 5:52am On Nov 06, 2014
I don't know if you have heard of the recent business opportunity in the Oil and Gas industry allover the world, where it is NOW possible for YOU to get PAID each time people buy petrol, kerosene or diesel around you.

Have you heard about it?

It is the same Oil & Gas business industry that made Billionaires out of people like Dr. Mike Adenuga, Mrs. Folunrunso Alakija, Abdulsamad Rabiu, High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs and many others.
Guess what?...When I shared it with Mr. Bimbo Yusuf he couldn't beliEve it, but went ahead and used the training we gave him and he made his First N351,776 in Pure Profits from the Oil and Gas business!...If you are wise enough then you should know that millionaires don't work hard anymore, they work smart and play hard cus they wanna enjoy more from life that's why most of them go for exotics holidays in any part of the world...we all deserve to have a good life..go to this link as i share with you top tips on how to make good cash wisely...December is near my people so WORK SMART IN A LEGIT WAY.....http://smartbusinessonly.com/naijaoffer/?ap_id=paydubmmo2809
Re: How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
no thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 by bloglover(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thanks No.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Importation Business With Just N10,000 by Abiodun1986: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks for sharing this, we must avail this opportunity. I am sure there are so many such untapped resources and opportunities that aspiring entrepreneurs are unaware of. Recently, I came across this article which talked about how one can start his business without investing much, these are home run business which have good returns. This article http:///XRC1Wz helped in selecting my business and I am sure it will help you too if you are also an aspiring businessman.

(1) (Reply)

Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? / Breaking News : Big Bank Alert Has Finally Crashed / What Is Happening To The Ponzi Www.threeslots.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.