Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? (1284 Views)

Choosing The Best Binary Options Broker: What To Look For / Free Forex,metal & Crypto-currencies Signal 2018. / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by oosea(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
please can somebody in the house share what he or she had
experienced trading forex using Forex-Metal (Nigeria) as a Broker.

Or in a simple term is Forex-Metal Broker Nigeria office genuine and reliable?

Your contributions are very important!

1 Like

Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by oosea(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Your contributions are very important! please.

1 Like

Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by holardeb(f): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ oosea, we don't know much about this, we are just e currency merchant. We buy and sell all e currencies. Thanks
Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
oosea:
please can somebody in the house share what he or she had
experienced trading forex using Forex-Metal (Nigeria) as a Broker.

Or in a simple term is Forex-Metal Broker Nigeria office genuine and reliable?

Your contributions are very important!

Why use a local FX broker which has little or no regulation and are most often affiliates of other smaller foreign FX brokers. Some of these guys trade against you
Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by oosea(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
I need your contributions please.
Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by oosea(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
rychard:

Why use a local FX broker which has little or no regulation and are most often affiliates of other smaller foreign FX brokers. Some of these guys trade against you

They are not local FX Broker. they only have representative office in Nigeria.

I just want to know how genuine the representative office here in Nigeria is.
Re: Forex-metal Broker: What Experience Do You Have With Them? by 2sexynet: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
oosea:

They are not local FX Broker. they only have representative office in Nigeria.

I just want to know how genuine the representative office here in Nigeria is.

pm does not work. check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Good News!!! FG Shuts Down Ponzi Scheme, Arrests Promoters / Why You Should Consider Www.nairaswipe.com As Your Best Fit Exchange In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.