Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step (2153 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos) / Black Barbie Lmaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step by jesusjewel1(f): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2014
Ukrainian model, Valeria Lukyanova, 28,
whom a lot of people call human Barbie
because of her doll-like look has narrated
how two men almost snuff life out of her
while trying to get into her apartment four
days ago.
According to Valeria, she has been
receiving hate threats for the past two
years. Though she claims she never had
surgeries to look like a Barbie, she
admitted to have had a breast enlargement
surgery in the past. Below is how she
narrated her ordeal in the hands of the
men she claims were clearly after her life
and not to rob her.
‘I came back home from a shop with bags
and entered the door code when two men
rushed from the dark and attacked me.
They said nothing and did not try to rob
me. It happened in a flash, they hit me on
the head, several times on my jaw, then
one of them began strangling me.
If it wasn’t for my neighbour who
suddenly appeared, I don’t know what
would have happened. They saw her and
ran away. I feel a little better, but my jaw
is still hurting badly.I have been on the
strongest pain killer for four days, but still
woke in the middle of the night from
horrible pains,’ she said.

Re: How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step by jesusjewel1(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Her injured face

Re: How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step by bbello28(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2014
Boys dey para grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why Nepa Has Not Disconnected Their Light For Several Years Now(photo) / Nobody Should Real This: Success Isn't Sexualy Transmited (photos) / See What The Last 4 Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.