Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Stunning Blonders Мα∂є And Re-manufactured In 9ja ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stunning Blonders Мα∂є And Re-manufactured In 9ja ;D (529 Views)

Hilarious Made In 9ja Keke (pics) / English Made And Manufactured In Naija / Some Killing English Sentence Very Funny Add Ur Pls Made In 9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Blonders Мα∂є And Re-manufactured In 9ja ;D by Dopeyomi(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2014
YOU GO FEAR LALA: ENGLISH......
1. Don’t dare talk in front of my
back.
2. Stop making noise like empty
sardine tins
of milk.
3. Take 5cm wire of my length.
4. All of you stand in a straight
circle.
5. Be quiet… the principal just
passing
away.
6. I have 3 daughters, they are all
girls.
7. Did you see me on the radio
yesterday?
8. Both of the 3 of you, get out of
my class.
9. The son of the man is a boy.
10. This is your permanent place,
sit here for
the mean time.
11. Take the lead and follow me.
12. I would rather kill myself than
commit
suicide.
13. She is a boy.
14. I saw you last night early this
morning.
15. Why shy I shy, am I a children?
16. Pls increase the volume of the
window,heat is
happening to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Blonders Мα∂є And Re-manufactured In 9ja ;D by zynnyjoseph: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Open the tap to the loudest

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof / One Word For This Man (christmas Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.