Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) (9943 Views)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Baibin(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
ok we don see am, thank you op
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
MONEY IS GOOD O
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
It's called "Dehvehlopement" in my igbotic accent grin
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Adesiji77: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Adufetohposh:
It's called "Dehvehlopement" in my igbotic accent grin

@Adufetohposh

When did you become Igbo? grin
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Adesiji77:

@Adufetohposh

When did you become Igbo? grin
I'm a Nigerian sir.... I can be any tribe I want to be grin

1 Like

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by tattesco(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
shuoo..re u been jovial or u hating? When I was in sec sch,I was smallish..anyways,thank God for my body now..it leaves every1 surprised..maybe cos d stress died down..
wow thank God. That's nice. Not a stick anymore. Now orobo. No more stress. #dangotepikin
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by londoner: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Well, she probably curved-out after giving birth. That's quite common for women.
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by DangotePikin: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
She is not the one its her sister that is flat
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by fruityjojo(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
She looks 13/14 in that pix. When I was 14 I didn't even have zittt too.
Also I have a friend whose ass is bigger than Juliet Ibrahim's when u see her teen pix u would swear she had buttock enlargement!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke & Nonso Diobi who Is Handsome / Plus Size Model Pose Unclad In Sultry Photo, See Reaction / MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.