Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring (670 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by yosmen: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2014
I lost my wedding ring today,it sliped off my hand.The rain that fell caused it,now I don't no how my wife will feel if I tell her.
Has this ever happend to you,how did you handle it as a husband and for the wifes,how will you feel...
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
I'm not married, but if I was n my hubby lost his wedding ring, I won't feel bad..but he must go get a new one.
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm not married, but if I was n my hubby lost his wedding ring, I won't feel bad..but he must go get a new one.

gbam..
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Lordabas: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2014

My grandfather lost his wedding ring a short time after he married my grandmother. It made no difference; they are just as sweet towards each other today as they were during their wedding angry

I don't wear my wedding ring but my wive and i are still married angry

At best, a wedding ring is just a symbol. At worst, just a material thing! cheesy
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'll feel nothing, the last time I saw wedding ring on his finger is a week after our wedding. I don't put on mine too.
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Duh!

So long as he didn't lose it on purpose, why should I feel anything?
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
yosmen:
I lost my wedding ring today,it sliped off my hand.The rain that fell caused it,now I don't no how my wife will feel if I tell her.
Has this ever happend to you,how did you handle it as a husband and for the wifes,how will you feel...

Explain to her and get a new one
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
angry OP you are lying! Its either you threw your ring away so you can happily cheat or u left it at your concubine's house. Which one is it?

Jokes!
Just explain to her what happened. Im sure she will understand that these things can happen.
And you might have to consider getting a new one thats more fitting smiley
Re: Ladies!!...how Would You Feel If Hubby Looses His Wedding Ring by Juzzybabe(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
As for me,I will feel bad cuz I don't even like it when he forgets his ring at home when going out. But just explain to her,let her see how remorse u feel about it.

(1) (Reply)

The Day My Grandpa Who Rears Animals Was Shocked By The Animals / Is It Ideal To Marry When You Are Earning Low?. / What I Did To My Wife For Putting On The Same Trouser With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.