Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession (834 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession by Lovethlovesmike(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
To cut the long story short, Ive been having terrible dreams of retrogression. im always seeing myself in secondary school which i finished 11 years ago with old classmates that i dont even relate with today. Im aware of this problem and have prayed about it for 2 years or so but this problem persists.

Last night I had enough of it as i dreamt that i was preparing for WAEC. Me that have passed out from university over 3 years ago. These dreams are annoying me and i dont know how to go about it. Can someone please advise me on what to do. I'm not perfect but im really trying in my walk with God. I pray, read my bible and attend Church regularly but this same secondary school dream never stops. I'm very unhappy about it.

I used to experience sezual demonic dreams before but ive been praying about it and it has stopped. i dont know what kind of evil deposit is this retrogression thing. Its making me depressed.

another dream i had my legs my tied with cables and i couldn;t climb up just one stairs. I was standing with someone and she didnt even render any assistance to me. then when i start walking down the street, my aunty's husband( a pastor) was just looking at my legs as if he was surprised that im walking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession by reaky(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nawao
I do have those secondary school dreams o
I know it's not normal but don't know what to do about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession by enm(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
To cut the long story short, Ive been having terrible dreams of retrogression. im always seeing myself in secondary school which i finished 11 years ago with old classmates that i dont even relate with today. Im aware of this problem and have prayed about it for 2 years or so but this problem persists.

Last night I had enough of it as i dreamt that i was preparing for WAEC. Me that have passed out from university over 3 years ago. These dreams are annoying me and i dont know how to go about it. Can someone please advise me on what to do. I'm not perfect but im really trying in my walk with God. I pray, read my bible and attend Church regularly but this same secondary school dream never stops. I'm very unhappy about it.

I used to experience sezual demonic dreams before but ive been praying about it and it has stopped. i dont know what kind of evil deposit is this retrogression thing. Its making me depressed.

another dream i had my legs my tied with cables and i couldn;t climb up just one stairs. I was standing with someone and she didnt even render any assistance to me. then when i start walking down the street, my aunty's husband( a pastor) was just looking at my legs as if he was surprised that im walking.

Check your mail and Open this link and read testimonies of people. www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession by esere826: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lets put the right spin to this

Lovethlovesmike:

You are being told that in your life you will have friendship that sticks closer than that of your family no matter how hard you try to push the friendship of christ away.

Last night I had enough of it as i dreamt that i was preparing for WAEC. Me that have passed out from university over 3 years ago.
you are being told that just like you passed waec, when challenges and open doors come your way, you'll pass through with good success.

You are being told that even in your weakest moments, people will look at you in awe as being strong

..hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
speak with faithto ur chanlanges
"I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart." (Mark 11:23).

"Then he said to me, "Speak a prophetic message to the winds, son of man. Speak a prophetic message and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so they may live again.'"" (Ezekiel 37:9)."So I spoke the message as he commanded me, and breath came into their bodies. They all came to life and stood up on their feet--a great army." (Ezekiel 37:10).

U see there is power in speaking with faith dont get tired let ur troubles be tired....... Dont settle for lest receive the best from God by serving Him wholeheartedly
God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Special Revival With Pst. W.f.kumuyi / Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.