Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:08 AM

Free Workshop On Business Idea Development,small & Medium Business Profitability - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Workshop On Business Idea Development,small & Medium Business Profitability (432 Views)

2016 Empowerment Workshop On Blog And E-business / Turn Your Ideas And Small Business Into Profitability: "Learn From Our Mistakes / Attend a Two-day FREE Workshop On PMP, ITIL And PRINCE 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Workshop On Business Idea Development,small & Medium Business Profitability by mgolo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ours is a new consultancy serving the one man, small and medium scale businesses.
We are organizing a Free Consultancy Workshop this November for aspiring and existing business owners.

The following nagging issues will be assessed with practical advice
(no business or theoretical jargons):

Your new ideas, 
Unprofitable marketing efforts, 
Internal process and operation,
Increase in customers and their retention despite competition. 
(If you have been losing customers, clients and experiencing reduced profit, then you can attend this workshop)

It is a one day session for 5 people/businesses.
Venue: Yaba, Lagos.
A number of FREE sessions will be done this November to help the public and to introduce ourselves.

............................. Some volunteered testimonials..................................................

"I saw your post on nairaland regarding the consultations you're offering. 

Thank you so much, for your help, Sir.

I'm so so so happy to have had this chat with you.

I'm going to rethink things along the lines you've suggested.

I will do as you've said and look at the areas you mentioned. 
I never really thought about it. I was always of the opinion that...

I need to redraw a lot of things and get back intouch with you.

Let me allow you handle the others.

You've been a blessing to me, God will bless and honour you sir.

I am extremely happy I had this chat with you. 

I think the services you offer is wonderful and highly needed"

D.A. (Dentist, Ibadan)

"That's a brilliant idea, I never thought of..."

P.I.  (CEO, Insurance Brokering Firm, Marina, Lagos)
......................................................................................................

-Brief Profile of Consultant-

Has been in business since 1987.
*Optometry '84 Uniben. 
*MBA (Specialization : Marketing & Finance) '91 Unilag.

Certificated by Coursera.org (2013-14) in:

*Competitive Strategy (Basic & Advanced)
*Smart Growth for Private Businesses(I &II)
*Social Psychology.
*Leading Strategic Innovation in Organizations.
*Critical Thinking in Global Challenges.

a) Book for a Free seat and for more details by sending an email to
 ( ourstomruby@yahoo.com )

b) If you are outside Lagos and you need an assessment, indicate so. We will work something out for you.

N.B. 
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme but consultancy geared to serve mainly off-line enterprises.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Warehouse Vacancy / Make Your Dreams Come Through Today! / Life And Times Of 'theinternrx'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.