Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Grouse With Deeper Life- Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grouse With Deeper Life- Pastor Tunde Bakare (489 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / My Grouse With The Prosperity Gospel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Grouse With Deeper Life- Pastor Tunde Bakare by Akhampapa(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some years ago, Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter
Rain Assembly abandoned Deeper Life after being
there for five years to start his own church.

However, he had always avoided answering questions on his exit from the church, but in a chat with TheNewsNigeria, the once presidential candidate finally explained why he suddenly left the church.

See Full gist here >>> www.allround9ja.com/2014/11/my-grouse-with-deeper-life-pastor-tunde.html

Re: My Grouse With Deeper Life- Pastor Tunde Bakare by swagwu(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
1st to reply.... tongue
Re: My Grouse With Deeper Life- Pastor Tunde Bakare by plaetton: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Who really gives a rat's bottom what Tune Bakare thinks about anything?
After all, he is just one voice in the organized fraud network of Pentecostalism.
His grouse against Kumuyi or any other fraudster has everything to with market share and bad belle.
There is no honour among theives, and greed tends to envy greed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle / Christmas Or Pagan Worship. ....... The History / Perfect Heaven With Divine Intuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.