Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Start A Blog/website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start A Blog/website? (773 Views)

BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC / How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Blog/website? by dustydee: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
hi all,I want to start a blog/website,how do I go about it?Please I need ur help.Thank you.
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by Seton(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
U can used the free blog from blogger.com which be in form of www.xxxx..com which is own by google.com. if you want a dedicated one like www.yourname.com you will need a hosting plan that has fantastico installed., in case you need the dedicated one you can email me, and i will give a highly reduced hosting plan that you even use to host your website among other things
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by dustydee: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
THANKS ALOT,I WILL Mail u.
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by 4success(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hi Potential Blogger. We are steping into Blggers erra in Nigeria. Gone are days when People are proud to be called Bankers, Shell staff, Shavron staff, e.t.c. That is old story. We are in the days of BLOGGERS. To save our Time Quickly go to http://www.bloggersbase..com all your problem about Free Blog will be solved. If follow it well you will be making $100 everyday from your Blog. When I am through with everything about Free Blog I will be taking us to Paid Blog.
Alex
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2008
simple and easy just go to www.blogger com and follow the steps to create your free blog but i prefer the paid blog where you paid for your hosting and your domain name using wordpress.org and with the script installer fantastico that comes with most hosting within 2 minutes your paid blog is up i just created one today http://www.blognownow.com you can mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com for more info i earn $100 from one of my blogs monthly
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by babanne(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
All you need is on this page: http.zachadetona.googlepages.com/adsense
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by DExplorer1: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
It all depends on what you want to do with the blog , If it's for adsense , Blogger.com , Is messing up as it will not display your Ads (in its HTML mode) from Google.com

Better Options

Amazing! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet
Re: How Do I Start A Blog/website? by a1homebiz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Let me quickly say here that there are something you have to know about free blogging. Actually i will post full information about this thread later. but note that there are different software for free blogging.

1. www.blogger.com thisis google blog software and youb can use adsense on it. See an example at www.a1articlemarketing..com

2. www. This is the best as far as I am concern, but they don't allow the use of adsense. if you can master it you will prefer it. see www.herbalwatch.

Please before you register a hosted blog make sure you can get something from it.

watch out for my other post

(1) (Reply)

Php Script That Sends Form Content To Email Problem / 1g Hosting Space For Sale With Free Training & Tutorials 4 Beginners / Nigerian Built Web 2.0 Site - Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.