Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? (3196 Views)

Samsung Honours Ayodele Daniel, Gives Him Samsung Galaxy S7(pic) / School Of Banking Honours & Its Future Prospects / Jokes about School and Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? by hormayemmy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Have been offered admission into School of Banking Honours.I don't know if I should proceed because am scared o!,I don't want to waste money and time.Pls,does anyone know about the school well?...I will be going for registration this saturday.So,it's urgent!
Re: Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? by GboyegaD(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
hormayemmy:
Have been offered admission into School of Banking Honours.I don't know if I should proceed because am scared o!,I don't want to waste money and time.Pls,does anyone know about the school well?...I will be going for registration this saturday.So,it's urgent!

What school is that and where is it located? Do they have a website so that we can read about them?
Re: Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? by hormayemmy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
GboyegaD:

What school is that and where is it located? Do they have a website so that we can read about them?
Their website is www.sbh-edu.org
Re: Who Knows About School Of Banking Honours? by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
hormayemmy:
Their website is www.sbh-edu.org

Oga run for your future. You don't want a degree that may not give you the life you do desire.

(1) (Reply)

Titration - End Point Problems / List Of Documents You Need For Any School Registration. / APC Photoshopped Tinubu Recent Video..see How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.