Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

In Need Of Advice Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Advice Please (584 Views)

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice Please by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi all,
Please I need your candid advice. I applied for us visa in 2008 for a conference programme. Unfortunately, I was denied visa. That is not my problem; fellow intelligent nairalanders. The issue is someone actually assisted me to file the application here in nigeria. Most of my details were not real up to the date of my birth on the passport. Today,as am typing these lines; am with a new valid passport obtained last year with my correct info. And av travelled to few countries with it. Now, I intend to apply for us visa, how can I go about it considering my initial deceitful application procedure. May God bless u as u offer me brilliant advices. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: In Need Of Advice Please by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2014
zadok60:

Let's talk on phone...

Best to post advise to assist future enquiries. What is spoken in the open is better than a secret call !!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Advice Please by justwise(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2014
yemyem2:
Hi all,
Please I need your candid advice. I applied for us visa in 2008 for a conference programme. Unfortunately, I was denied visa. That is not my problem; fellow intelligent nairalanders. The issue is someone actually assisted me to file the application here in nigeria. Most of my details were not real up to the date of my birth on the passport. Today,as am typing these lines; am with a new valid passport obtained last year with my correct info. And av travelled to few countries with it. Now, I intend to apply for us visa, how can I go about it considering my initial deceitful application procedure. May God bless u as u offer me brilliant advices. Thanks in anticipation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening

(1)

10 Amazing Tourist Hot Spots In Dubai / Study Abroad / 5 Essential Travel Safety Tips For Seniors In Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.