Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

New Photos Of Lola Omotayo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Lola Omotayo (35846 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by mrofficial(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2014
debrihachi:

she's looking compliments dats y she said dat. ..don't fall 4 it

I knew she was looking for that. Anyways, you too you're beautiful. How do I get in contact with you? cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by coolebux(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lola who did you call her?
Address her with her hubby's name.
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by 4C2215131: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2014
iyisco2001:
Ok. But who put this kind topic for front page

Good question...NL is what should I say, going down if it continues like this. Diss me all you want. Rant and curse me out, but it is what it is. Was perusing the FP and it was dis-heartening. Straight up bull. Mods suck!

Some of the topics that make it to FP are just hilarious! Mods you want laffs? bring up laughable but thoughtful topics from the jokes section. You want politics? cop vibrant and polarising topics off the politics section (never mind if posters curse out each other, it's the nature of the game...politics that is),ditto Religion.

Make this place wholesome again please...pictures of Lola Omotayo, photos of Ayiri, Denrele shows off his heels...need I say more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by christopher123(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Damalex4luv:
you and your family will die in ignorance.

Are you still breathing? By now you should be resting in peace....

Just realize that education is just wasted on you....

Now join your family on path to perdition

Imp
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by christopher123(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
4C2215131:

Good question...NL is what should I say, going down if it continues like this. Diss me all you want. Rant and curse me out, but it is what it is. Was perusing the FP and it was dis-heartening. Straight up bull. Mods suck!

Some of the topics that make it to FP are just hilarious! Mods you want laffs? bring up laughable but thoughtful topics from the jokes section. You want politics? cop vibrant and polarising topics off the politics section (never mind if posters curse out each other, it's the nature of the game...politics that is),ditto Religion.

Make this place wholesome again please...pictures of Lola Omotayo, photos of Ayiri, Denrele shows off his heels...need I say more!

That is why nairaand is dying too much infantile topics to many kids here no intellectual mod most are daft
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by 4C2215131: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2014
christopher123:

That is why nairaand is dying too much infantile topics to many kids here no intellectual mod most are daft

It's appaling. It used to be such a vibrant forum. Not insinuating that there aren't thought provoking and entertaining topics though, my grouse is with what makes it to FP. FP is the rampart for lack of a better term where the forum takes off, where everyone chimes in (be it wholesome or just inane comments, that's what makes it interesting, discovering every shade of people and their thoughts. Gives you a clue to the average Nigerian mind, real useful for researchers into human nature and thoughts) while the sections are where you go into to find other topics for discussion.

Mods should ONLY be bringing to FP topics that are intriguing and informative (truly informative, not the kind of Denrele's heels info, again I saw exactly that same topic in same exact words in another forum, who's plagiarizing who?) be it from Jokes, Entertainment, Politics, Religion, Properties, Autos and whatnot. They should desist from bringing to FP stale and boring cum infantile topics. Well, it's a volunteer thing-the Mod stuff, so I guess there is nothing at stake. If I were paying some of these chaps, would have fired them long ago! (where do they get off trying to mess up a man's hard work! read: the owner of the forum)
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by MrCork: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
BrAkingNews:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2-7bH3qaR4A/VEz83oGRO9I/AAAAAAADw9o/o71UASptE2g/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
This woman is stunning! See another photo below:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-M5JgZKHxgcc/VEz_J0emG4I/AAAAAAADw98/LrTNN88bbFw/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

http://www..com.ng/peter-okoyes-wife-lola-omotayo-stuns-in-new-photos/

....big deal. ..i used to nyansh this babe way bak in 2007 when i drived ma other £14,000 (cash) MTEC BMW...

. .i drive a £21,000 range rover spot (cash) now
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by opyscol(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
amiskurie:

The one with the long hair is original while the other is the clone hnmm

U dey answer d mumu abi

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by christopher123(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
4C2215131:

It's appaling. It used to be such a vibrant forum. Not insinuating that there aren't thought provoking and entertaining topics though, my grouse is with what makes it to FP. FP is the rampart for lack of a better term where the forum takes off, where everyone chimes in (be it wholesome or just inane comments, that's what makes it interesting, discovering every shade of people and their thoughts. Gives you a clue to the average Nigerian mind, real useful for researchers into human nature and thoughts) while the sections are where you go into to find other topics for discussion.

Mods should ONLY be bringing to FP topics that are intriguing and informative (truly informative, not the kind of Denrele's heels info, again I saw exactly that same topic in same exact words in another forum, who's plagiarizing who?) be it from Jokes, Entertainment, Politics, Religion, Properties, Autos and whatnot. They should desist from bringing to FP stale and boring cum infantile topics. Well, it's a volunteer thing-the Mod stuff, so I guess there is nothing at stake. If I were paying some of these chaps, would have fired them long ago! (where do they get off trying to mess up a man's hard work! read: the owner of the forum)

Thats the truth u spoke...so much kids around and lousy mods abound....
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by generalissimo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
GOD WHY AM I NOT FINE LIKE THIS!! tongue its not fair sad lool
U fine pass am! grin
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by marieolae(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
generalissimo:
U fine pass am! grin
thanks smiley
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by SenatorJames(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
You are a good marketer, see as you lure people into rushing to check your profile picture, thank God I didn't check your profile, I just know that you are beautiful.
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by IamAnOptimist(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
have you ever gone to the front of a standing mirror and look at the only beautiful you that God created?
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by IamAnOptimist(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by phazotron(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
StrongPenis:
MILF! MILF! MILF! * runs to get his vaseline*

perv of life!!!!
Re: New Photos Of Lola Omotayo by 4C2215131: 1:09am On Nov 10, 2014
christopher123:

Thats the truth u spoke...so much kids around and lousy mods abound....

Nice rhyming man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" / The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.