Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Answers Some Questions You Would Like To Ask Him About Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Answers Some Questions You Would Like To Ask Him About Facebook (567 Views)

Nigerians Come For Teebillz,Ask Him To Name 10 Major Artistes Don Jazzy Produced / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" / Mark Zuckerberg Is Shutting Down Facebook On March 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Answers Some Questions You Would Like To Ask Him About Facebook by adaptter: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2014
I wish I was present at the event, Facebook for hear am.

However, Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg has answered top questions about his company, even the ones I would have asked. Here are the top conversations.

1.Why does Mark Zuckerberg wear the same shirt everyday? Are there more than one of the same shirt?
2.Why is organic Page reach decreasing?
3.Why were people forced to download the separate Messenger app to chat?
4.What can be done to get more women in tech?

Visit : http://adaptter.com/mark-zuckerberg-answers-some-questions-you-would-like-to-ask-him-about-facebook/ To view his full answers

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Answers Some Questions You Would Like To Ask Him About Facebook by Mprex(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is that the Mark Zuckerberg

(1) (Reply)

Watch @olamide_ybnl As He Thanks Y'all That Voted For Him! #CHOAMVA14 / Lol. No One Is Safe Around Drake / The Aircraft That Flew Over Synagogue Building Belongs To Nigerian Military..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.