Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Smart Kid, Dumb Barber - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Kid, Dumb Barber (1370 Views)

Smart Kid Answer True Or False / ##A Teacher and The Smart Kid## / Smart Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by jaguda(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2006
A young boy enters the barbershop and Bill Soprovitch the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out
of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters
instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!!!!"
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by iice(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2006
Ahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by tolutope(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2006
now whose dumb? grin
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by Damest09(f): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2006
The kid's real smart and the barber is a real dummy. Very funny
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by naijadiva2(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2006
that's real cute. grin people always underestimate little kids. they're smart.
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by lauryn(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
laugh my friggin ass off. grin grin
Re: Smart Kid, Dumb Barber by Oracle(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2006
the kid needs money, no matter how small
man must survive grin

(1) (Reply)

What Men Can Do That Women Can't / Who Wants To Laugh / 9 Reasons why Computers are female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.