Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (81067 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by icedbreez(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2014
BabaTony:

Yes that is true, when we say the akwa ibom ppl are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria its not a joke. We are everywhere in Nigeria, are we not nigerians again? Just as you have other large ethnic groups in every nook and crany of Nigeria so do we also have the 4th largest ethnic group everywhere so cool down its normal. Don't join haters in trying to put a good and blessed people down. Don't you see Americans or Europeans in other countries? Akwa ibom ppl are as free as air to live anywhere in the world they want to live. Abi when you visited aks didn't you see ppl of other tribes there?

Bros pls STOP taking wateva u re taking....it ll stop u from hallucinating. Its a well known fact that the IJAWS re the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom people migrate to live in several states does not make them fourth largest.
the ijaws are part owners and indigenous to FOUR STATES in Nigeria namely Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo states. U ll find ijaws in all these states and off course I cant count the number of other states ijaws have migrated to in oder to work, school and trade like your Akwa ibom people so please dont confuse issues.
If the ijaws re settled in one location they would be competing with the ibos in terms of Population because the Ibos have only Five states altogether.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BabaTony: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
icedbreez:

Bros pls STOP taking wateva u re taking....it ll stop u from hallucinating. Its a well known fact that the IJAWS re the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom people migrate to live in several states does not make them fourth largest.
the ijaws are part owners and indigenous to FOUR STATES in Nigeria namely Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo states. U ll find ijaws in all these states and off course I cant count the number of other states ijaws have migrated to in oder to work, school and trade like your Akwa ibom people so please dont confuse issues.
If the ijaws re settled in one location they would be competing with the ibos in terms of Population because the Ibos have only Five states altogether.

Its you that needs to stop smoking that stuff. This issue has been dealt with severally on nairaland and Nigerians know the truth. Apart from Bayelsa state what is the real percentage of ijaws in the other states you mentioned?that is one, then what is the population of bayelsa state? By the what advantage in life will fourth largest ethnic group fetch you?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by 2kris(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Apc mind go dey cut grin akwa ibom ayaya jare
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by nduchucks: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Beautiful stadium!!

I have to add however that this is another waste of state resources. Such a stadium should be a business venture, paid for by investors and not state or federal government's venture. The funds invested by the state on this stadium would have been better spent on several first class hospitals built acrosss the state.

We know that when state/fed governments in Nigeria invests N100billion in a venture such as this, at least N50billion of it would be looted. SMH
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nice work
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Ehizzy007: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Icon4s:
What are they singing the national anthem of Ivory Coast for?
Because the President of Ivory Coast was present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Keneking:
The budget around the commissioning of this stadium is too much ...even on youtube. I am sure this is the final way to clean (uncommon transformation / uncommon looting) the treasury ahead of 2015.Even the National Stadium in Abuja built by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at N63billion did not receive this kind of attention.

Anyway, lets wait for Rivers State to commission its own ultra-modern world class stadium soon.

JonaTAN must just go.

how much is the budget....I saw in vanguard that it costs 16billion and the stadium it was modelled after cost 70billion although that has a higher capacity...that is allianz arena...home of bayern Munich and TSV 1860
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ujoinme: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
nduchucks:
Beautiful stadium!!

I have to add however that this is another waste of state resources. Such a stadium should be a business venture, paid for by investors and not state or federal government's venture. The funds invested by the state on this stadium would have been better spent on several first class hospitals built acrosss the state.

We know that when state/fed governments in Nigeria invests N100billion in a venture such as this, at least N50billion of it would be looted. SMH

At least its not you money or your state funds that is wasted. Its our state funds and if you call this waste, its the kind of waste we like for 50yrs from now our people will still be able to see what was done with our public fund.
The big question is What is your State govenor doing with your state funds?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Wisdytech(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Ayoswit post=27806023][/quote]
I was not there! Madam, although thats my local govt of origin (Uyo) i got some web development job to do elsewhere. Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by nduchucks: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
ujoinme:

At least its not you money or your state funds that is wasted. Its our state funds and if you call this waste, its the kind of waste we like for 50yrs from now our people will still be able to see what was done with our public fund.
The big question is What is your State govenor doing with your state funds?

Prat tell, what state am I from?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by amunites19(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Akpabio is a blessing to Akwaibom, I was in uyo in 2009 but when I go back in 2014 I couldn't believe it, there is serious development in infrastructure.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by effogis: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
The funniest thing is that our leaders visit first worlds and see how government is being ran, yet they come back and do not develop nigeria.

Forget about first world, come down to South Africa and see how the white man developed the country.

I thank God for the likes of Akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by opribo(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Buhari, Atiku, Shetima, Ndume, Kwankwanso, Zanna, Bunu Sherif etc all have a case to answer when they meet God face to face.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by shomutuski(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
PDp has used akwa ibom to score a big political point
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by koolly009: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by blesseddivah(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
una don start o
how u take see am 4wia u siddon?
Lmao. I don't say what doesn't happen...
I never said I talked with him dummy
Anyone who went to the stadium could had seen them from wherever they sat and I did..
Don't talk as tho ure not educated
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Thegoalmac(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nice one, see PHOTOS: Barca legend Ronaldinho's baby Mama and son and Many Football celebrity gist and current news @
www.thegoalmac..com
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
blesseddivah:

Lmao. I don't say what doesn't happen...
I never said I talked with him dummy
Anyone who went to the stadium could had seen them from wherever they sat and I did..
Don't talk as tho ure not educated
check d date ds thread waz creatd, check wen u r replyin. n 2tink u hav sumtin reasonable 2 type. u so dumb girl. ode oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by blesseddivah(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
check d date ds thread waz creatd, check wen u r replyin. n 2tink u hav sumtin reasonable 2 type. u so dumb girl. ode oshi
See who's calling another dumb wen everything about you already spells the word DUMMY
if I'm correct its noh yet up to a week it was created ..
I don't think I hype things the way u do.
I say things the way they appear..
You're just an unfortunate mad stricken fellow who needs urgent help
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
blesseddivah:

See who's calling another dumb wen everything about you already spells the word DUMMY
if I'm correct its noh yet up to a week it was created ..
I don't think I hype things the way u do.
I say things the way they appear..
You're just an idiot stricken fellow who needs urgent help
u want sum n u will get sum. yo fvckard brain neva told u dat u jus cant spew trash at every1? nxt time u r lukin 4dat ediot, start searchin frm yo family. u gat alot dia mudafvcker
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by blesseddivah(f): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
u want sum n u will get sum. yo fvckard brain neva told u dat u jus cant spew trash at every1? nxt time u r lukin 4dat ediot, start searchin frm yo family. u gat alot dia mudafvcker

Ur empty skull is obviously the bleeped one here cuz it can't be called brain..
Animals like u don't have brains ..
Get a job
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
blesseddivah:

Ur empty skull is obviously the bleeped one here cuz it can't be called brain..
Animals like u don't have brains ..
Get a job
tell dat 2yo uncles at home, prolly yo fvcked brodas 2. u r jus a waste of spèrm, yo fada shud hav practice withdrawal method more 2save us a bastard like u
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by blesseddivah(f): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
tell dat 2yo uncles at home, prolly yo fvcked brodas 2. u r jus a waste of spèrm, yo fada shud hav practice withdrawal method more 2save us a bastard like u

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
U gat to be kidding me..
U mean I've bin giving replys to ur shitty posts..
Aouch
Anyway I'll tolerate ur brainless looking comments cuz its coming from an unfortunate looking wench like you..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
blesseddivah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
U gat to be kidding me..
U mean I've bin giving replys to ur shitty posts..
Aouch
Anyway I'll tolerate ur brainless looking comments cuz its coming from an unfortunate looking wench like you..
lmao, it hurts so bad. cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon. dumbfvck
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by blesseddivah(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
lmao, it hurts so bad. cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon. dumbfvck
Hehehehe
I SINCERELY GIVE UP
u may wonder why
Its cuz I've come to realize that I've bin wasting my hard earned time replying a lunatic
Nighttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
blesseddivah:

Hehehehe
I SINCERELY GIVE UP
u may wonder why
Its cuz I've come to realize that I've bin wasting my hard earned time replying a lunatic
Nighttttttttttttttttttttt
hahahahahahahaha. d lunatic dat fvcked yo moda n gave birth 2u. no wonda u can identify him so easily. lmao
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tck2000(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.