Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80515 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dreambeat: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
The turf is peeling off.Shoddy job? Time shall tell
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
exxell:
[b]Mehn am so loving this.... Nigeria has great potentials. Come and see talents. How I wish we can all leave tribalism aside and forge forward as a great country. What am seeing in Akwa Ibom is just sending shivers down my spine. This is too colourful. Goodluck Jonathan, you just won back my heart tonight. My family and I are back wholeheartedly to your camp.

On the other hand, As elections are coming up, I do hope most of us will not be flabbergasted when I remind them that despite the plethora of natural resources abounding in this great country, a vast majority of her plebs and hoi polloi still live below the poverty line. Why is this so? The reason is simple. Nigeria today is immiserated because her political terrain is overun and inundated by bellicose and belligerent criminals who guise themselves as politicians. They have misruled this country a lot to the extent that the celebral disposition of so many Nigerians have been made so defective and most of them are now willing to sell their votes for a few cups of rice... Chaii. What a travesty! But do I blame the common Nigerians? Not at all. Someone who lives below 1 dollar per day must always struggle to get some alimentation for his hyperphagia cum polyphagia. I just pity them. How I wish there is much I can do right now to remedy their situation. Personally, am used to Nigerian politicians' histrionics. So, I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR SHENANIGANS! I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR POLITICAL CHICANERY. For now, all I can say is: UPON THEM, HOLY GHOST FIRE![/b]
Omo all this english! are u related to Hon patrick??I just hope the looters get ur point, cos some of em might think ure praising themgrin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by skyface00(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
So Nigerians, what you really want is a stadium and you didn't talk since
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by IGBOSON1: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'm watching this stuff at a bar in Calabar. So many Akwa-Ibomites here screaming "Akwa-Ibom Adi Ok" bla bla bla..but they've refused to go back to their state...occupying every nook and cranny of Cross River State. *sighs*

^^^See bad belle! grin grin grin

This people won't allow you to drink your beer in peace! Just b'cos of uncommon stadium.....imagine! I bet they're all encroaching your personal space as they point excitedly at the unfolding spectacle on TV.......screaming 'Akwa Ibom ayaya'!

And there was you thinking now's as good a time as any to go down to the bar for a nice quiet relaxing drink!

Hilarious! grin

PS- If only looks could kill! wink
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
and it a goal....it a television goal I will say
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is really an underdeveloped country and majority of the governors are backward.
A state governor builds an ordinary stadium with questionable contracts and he is being celebrated here like he has built the 8th wonder of the world and with such an elaborate ceremony, because of ordinary stadium.
Bush people in the jungle suddenly transported to the 21st century.

There is not a single spectacular building in the entire country.[/size] grin
Nkpo Usop fien! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hop Mikel obi is learning from dix guyz
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Leon2036:
sure u didn't see where he signed a ten years maintainance contract with Julius beger....so I'd pardon u for now.... stop hating brah
same way they signed a maintenance contract for abuja national stadiumundecided......wit d same julius berger......gve me a break
nobody wants it to desintegrate but jst cus they signed a contract, it doesnt mean anything
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by amarilo: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I never said so. What I'm pointing out here is that their population here is high. When you tease them they give you a rebuttal that their state is better yet they're EVERYWHERE here. grin
So cross river don join "go back to your village crew".
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'm watching this stuff at a bar in Calabar. So many Akwa-Ibomites here screaming "Akwa-Ibom Adi Ok" bla bla bla..but they've refused to go back to their state...occupying every nook and cranny of Cross River State. *sighs*
You are right, its because CRS people too damn lazy, it was before that I thought calabar people too hardworking until I came for my NYSC in calabar at Real oil mills, Odukpani.......all the 400 workers both staff and contract are 100% akwaibomites and the funny thing is that they don't eat before labour, they just drink garri and they are good to go......I envy those guys strengths expecially their women

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by PRAYER4NIJA: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fellow Nigerian, it's my pleasure to introduce a prayer Group named 'PRAYER4NIJA' Our aim is to come together and pray for Peace, Unity and prosperity of Nigeria.

Our daily Prayer Program is as follows:

Time: 12noon Daily.

Venue : Anywhere you find yourself ( home, office, road..etc)

Duration : Just 5 Minutes!!!!

As you pray for this Nation, the Lord shall perfect that which concerned your life..Amen!!
Psalm 122v6.

Courtesy :
Heart of Grace Foundation

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Akwa Ibom'
Thanks Prof Wole Soyinka.......auto editor of my tab changed Akwa to Aka.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Men,this mumugayna playerz are goddamn blackburnt and ugly and dey resemble madman,I know say if wande coal should go to madgayna he will be like a white man in dere face,but wait why is it dat 99% of madgayna ar always black and ugly and only 1% dat are mixed are fine
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by hungryboy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
money were dem wan use do maintenance for that stadium for one year(6billion),na him dem use build Swansea city stadium(27million euros)
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by luvprince4real(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
oc2fish:
Good Job. Delta state stadium NEXT
Uduaghan ur broda is just there parading an unknown person who he think will cover his 8 yrs of stealing after his tenure. His prison uniform has been sown down, infact they've reserved his prison number in advance. Yeye pple.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by benson81(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
moststylish:
dstv channel 199 will show it.but why is iyanya not invited even if he is from cross river after all the mavins crew were invited
u knw say na only kerewa songs iyanya dey sing.and those kind song no be 4 where everybody dey dem dey sing am
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
CHAI CHAI....GOD HELP THIS GHANANIAN PLAYERS OOOO....MAKE PERSON NO DIE FOR THAT STADIUM..... THEY JUST LOOK MAL NURISHED, SHRINKED AND DEHYDRATED......NA THEIR KEEPER I DEY PITY PASS, MAY GOD GIVE HIM
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
cdamsel:
No
Why u no wave placard that says RedBenson grin

Lolz. I don do am naw. That stand wey presido dey siddon, count abt 7people out from d left, na me b d eight person. I dey wear naija jeysey with white royal cap. Look well well, u go see me.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by adonis89(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
supporters of APC wunt like dis thread
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by millionaireman: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Shebi after this wan light go d̶̲̅ε̲̣y steady for everywhere in Naija

!!!
Bad belle!!!! Abokinas don abandon National Stadium Surulere, abandon Lagos Metro -long ago. Yet some of una say if no be be abokinas for president, no body
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BruzMoney(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
jumbo44:
@Vivipop wat did ur boss d to u?

Na evritin una wan sabi... Smh
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Htown64(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
oc2fish:
Good Job. Delta state stadium NEXT
you well so? no ever mention that water polo stadium where this world class stadium dey.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dopeyomi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
millionaireman:

Bad belle!!!! Abokinas don abandon National Stadium Surulere, long ago.

Bros wetin yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y yarn na I no υη∂єяѕтαη∂.. Or are yσυ from Maiduguri Borno state
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by millionaireman: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Bros wetin yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y yarn na I no υη∂єяѕтαη∂.. Or are yσυ from Maiduguri Borno state

I de alarmed for your comment becos you no fit appreciate good things from some areas of Naija, unless from ya side or from up north.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ubongutioh(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
secnelly:
30000.capacity.... if I carry half of my family come watch match, anoda family no go fit enta dat stadium.
Hausa man. In Akwa Ibom we are civilized. one man, one child. Don't worry we will bring civilization to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BlueMagic2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Really. A stadium? Really. Whatever happened to creating jobs, having good roads, water, healthcare. A Stadium really? I bet this solves most of Akwa Ibom's problems. Nigerians have got to be one of the most ignorant people on earth

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by millionaireman: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Gov. Akpabio sabi manage money, no be small; the man get good taste - the stadium na world class.

The man be real Ekwueme - talk-and-do, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
exxell:
[b]Mehn am so loving this.... Nigeria has great potentials. Come and see talents. How I wish we can all leave tribalism aside and forge forward as a great country. What am seeing in Akwa Ibom is just sending shivers down my spine. This is too colourful. Goodluck Jonathan, you just won back my heart tonight. My family and I are back wholeheartedly to your camp.

On the other hand, As elections are coming up, I do hope most of us will not be flabbergasted when I remind them that despite the plethora of natural resources abounding in this great country, a vast majority of her plebs and hoi polloi still live below the poverty line. Why is this so? The reason is simple. Nigeria today is immiserated because her political terrain is overun and inundated by bellicose and belligerent criminals who guise themselves as politicians. They have misruled this country a lot to the extent that the celebral disposition of so many Nigerians have been made so defective and most of them are now willing to sell their votes for a few cups of rice... Chaii. What a travesty! But do I blame the common Nigerians? Not at all. Someone who lives below 1 dollar per day must always struggle to get some alimentation for his hyperphagia cum polyphagia. I just pity them. How I wish there is much I can do right now to remedy their situation. Personally, am used to Nigerian politicians' histrionics. So, I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR SHENANIGANS! I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR POLITICAL CHICANERY. For now, all I can say is: UPON THEM, HOLY GHOST FIRE![/b]

Bros, d only thing wey i see for ur entire long write up b big big grammars. My question is, as a person that you are, considering that everything mustnt be left for government, what have u done to help alleviate the suffering and poverty status of Nigerians which unfortunately the major percentage fall under this category?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by millionaireman: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
BlueMagic2:
Really. A stadium? Really. Whatever happened to creating jobs, having good roads, water, healthcare. A Stadium really? I bet this solves most of Akwa Ibom's problems. Nigerians have got to be one of the most ignorant people on earth

Jobs? Do you know how many jobs that stadium shall create for Akwaibomites? Many jobs, and more tourists jobs. This is called building for the future.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dopeyomi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
millionaireman:

I de alarmed for your comment becos you no fit appreciate good things from some areas of Naija, unless from ya side or from up north.

Ab*oki i no be northerner na shocked

Hope say yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y see well sha

Since the day wey dem born ♏ε̲̣̣ for this naija I've never witnessed 24hours power supply without interruption!

This people are fooling us they're embezzling our money!!! Wake up people!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lagos and PH stadium be like primary sch Stadium

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by maryhaam(f): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
So true

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.