Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool (15852 Views)

MtkDroid Tool Download / How To Use SP Flash Tool (full Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
THIS TUTORIAL IS ON HOW TO BACK UP YOUR ROM USING MTK DROID TOOL
AND FLASH USING SP TOOL
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
HOW TO BACK-UP ROM USING MTK DROID TOOL
This procedure is the same for all MTK based Android phones (e.g Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, TLC, Opsson, Innjoo, Lead1 etc )
Tools needed
* A working MTK phone
* Download PdaNet
* Download MTK Droid tools
* PC
* USB Cord
Procedure
* Enable USB debugging on the good MTK phone (Settings > Developer > Tick USB Debugging) then connect it to PC. If you don't find Developer under Settings then
go to Settings > About > Keep taping Build Number
* Install PdaNet on the PC with the USB debugging enabled working MTK phone still connected (Select Other from the list of devices during installation)
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "drivers successfully installed" message
* Launch MTK droid tools as Administrator (right-click > run as Administrator) still with the working MTK phone connected to PC
* MTK droid tools should detect and display the phones details by the left along with a yellow box at the bottom
* Click ROOT at the bottom of MTK and select Yes/OK if prompted on PC and Grant if prompted on phone
* A progress bar should load at the bottom shortly after which the yellow box should become green
* Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top
* Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is complete
* If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No.
* Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
* Go to the MTK droid tools folder > Backups > Folder named after the phone's model e.g Tecno_m3_backup.... and take note of this folder as the 'Backup folder'
because we'll be referring to it soon
* Go back to MTK droid tools and click 'To prepare blocks for Flash Tool'
* A window will open, in this window, navigate to the Backup folder (mentioned above) and select the md5 file
* MTK will start copying some items (check the right hand side) so wait till copying is complete
* If you get an error like "Preparation of files for FlashTool is impossible, file isn't found" then remove all scatter files in the backup folder except one and rename this
last one to MT65??_Android_scatter ( where "??" represents the number for your phone model e.g MT6572_Android_scatter)
* Once copying is complete, open the Backup folder and you should see a folder named "!Files to flash"
* The !files to flash folder is a selection of files needed to use Sp Flash tool, keep it well
* Both the !files to flash folder and the x_backup folder (which contains the !files to flash folder) are your phone's MTK backup
* If you need an MTK Droid tools backup of usrdata and cache then use MTK Droid Tools version 2.3.0 or copy them from the Clockworkmod backup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
U might jxt be my saviour although I almost already finished breakn d tab cos I saw no help..HW can I get back a tab (bassoon p2000)DAT has lost it's netwrk cos I deleted a file from mobile uncle tool..I deleted d dailer icon which I guess was connected to s ntwrk smhw..pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
U might jxt be my saviour although I almost already finished breakn d tab cos I saw no help..HW can I get back a tab (bassoon p2000)DAT has lost it's netwrk cos I deleted a file from mobile uncle tool..I deleted d dailer icon which I guess was connected to s ntwrk smhw..pls
follow those steps to do a back up of the ROM first, then we will continue from there first
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Samtobh:

follow those steps to do a back up of the ROM first, then we will continue from there first
OK bro..thanks
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
OK bro..thanks
just let me know when you've your ROM backed up, I'll help 'modify some files inside

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Julius262(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thumbs up man. Nice work.Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Julius262:
Thumbs up man. Nice work.Keep it up
thanks bro
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
NOW LETS GO TO SP FLASH TOOL ISSUE
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Bro,while tryn to fix my tab from its netwrk issues..I think I bricked it..when I put it on,it shows a black screen..but when u put it on,d logo appears but immediately shows black screen..nawa for android..pls hw can I fix all dis issues..28k no even last 2weeks..
Samtobh:
NOW LETS GO TO SP FLASH TOOL ISSUE
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Bro,while tryn to fix my tab from its netwrk issues..I think I bricked it..when I put it on,it shows a black screen..but when u put it on,d logo appears but immediately shows black screen..nawa for android..pls hw can I fix all dis issues..28k no even last 2weeks..
which tab please?
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

which tab please?
Bro,its a Bassoon P2000
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Bro,its a Bassoon P2000
have you backed up the ROM? We just have to modify it
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

have you backed up the ROM? We just have to modify it
I didn't even do all dat cause I didn't know how bro
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
I didn't even do all dat cause I didn't know how bro
read what I posted first in this tutorial
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
The screen is no longer viewable,Sir..do u reside in benin pls?
Samtobh:

read what I posted first in this tutorial
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
The screen is no longer viewable,Sir..do u reside in benin pls?
no....but I'm coming for MSC interview at Uniben 17th/18th Nov. maybe we can see.
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

no....but I'm coming for MSC interview at Uniben 17th/18th Nov. maybe we can see. 08028802722/08034912888
thanks bro..God bless!
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by REX106(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2014
plz guys, help @ i found a CWM for my infinix zero[16 gb version[ on this site http://www.needrom.com/download/infinix-zero-x506-cwm/ and it says to flash using sp flash tool ,plz how do i do it
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
thanks bro..God bless!
OK...u r welcome
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2014
REX106:
plz guys, help @ i found a CWM for my infinix zero[16 gb version[ on this site http://www.needrom.com/download/infinix-zero-x506-cwm/ and it says to flash using sp flash tool ,plz how do i do it
OK....this what will take us to the sp tool flashing tutorial
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Only follow the steps provided. Applying the
procedure means you are fully responsible for the
possible outcome of your device. If you are
confused, read the steps again, if you hesitate,
do enough research.
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by REX106(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2014
ok bro... go on
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by REX106(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Samtobh:
Only follow the steps provided. Applying the
procedure means you are fully responsible for the
possible outcome of your device. If you are
confused, read the steps again, if you hesitate,
do enough research.
Ok tnx bro:go on
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Things you need:
PC/Laptop running Windows
MTK-based device: MT6595, MT6592,
MT6589, MT6582, MT6577, MT6575,
MT6572, MT6573
Scatter File for your MTK
SP Flash Tool - (download the latest version)
phone Driver
USB Cable

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Download and install the driver (click the install
bat file and wait for it to finish the installation so
don't close it). Create your own if
you don't have one, it differs from each MTK
device. Download and extract .
Finally the (stock or custom/CWM/
TWRP) which is made for your device (make sure
it is named as only not cwm_recovery,
etc.), don't flash recovery that is not made for
your device.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
download sp tool at androidxda. com/smart-phone-flash-tool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Valentinooo: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samtobh:
download sp tool at androidxda. com/smart-phone-flash-tool
weldone op but why you come abandon this thread like this
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by mikeayus(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Please help...my solo s350 usb port no longrr charges, seems d port is now bad, like how much does d charging port cost? How do I also root d phone, framaroot, poot av failed to work. Thanks
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
mikeayus:
Please help...my solo s350 usb port no longrr charges, seems d port is now bad, like how much does d charging port cost? How do I also root d phone, framaroot, poot av failed to work. Thanks
OK bro, its no problem. Try and download
1. KINGROOT app v3.4.1.157
0r
2.z4root app v1.3.0
so sure they would help out.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by Samtobh(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Valentinooo:
weldone op but why you come abandon this thread like this
Let's try our best to revive the thread bro.
Re: How To Use Mtk Droid Tools&sp Flash Tool by mikeayus(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Samtobh:

OK bro, its no problem. Try and download
1. KINGROOT app v3.4.1.157
0r
2.z4root app v1.3.0
so sure they would help out.
Okay bro, ama feed u back later, really apr8 u bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week / Oh! Mtn Has Blocked All Opera Mini Servers / Drop Your Mozat Pin Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.