Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm (15156 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Android Bbm Group. Drop Your Pin...were You Can Solve Your Issues... / Android Bbm Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by emillionaire: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
it all depends on the player your using. if it doesn't work change the music player app. better still use the default player app preinstalled.
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by rounds98: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Sorry For Late Answer, why dont check if that song has valid information from creator **IN OTHER WORD** you have to purchase song or ask for creator of song to give you free one. Example [img]SCR.JPG[/img]

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by steppins: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2017
liljboy:
it works with my playerpro homie..... I've tried it.....
Bros, I've tried this with my playerpro, but it doesn't work. Please which version are you using? Or were you using then?
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2017
steppins:

Bros, I've tried this with my playerpro, but it doesn't work. Please which version are you using? Or were you using then?
go to SETTINGS. Then MUSIC LIBRARY and tick that box .

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by steppins: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
liljboy:
go to SETTINGS. Then MUSIC LIBRARY and tick that box .
Damn! It works. Chairman, I hail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / US Sues Apple In Landmark iPhone Monopoly Lawsuit / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.