Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth (1648 Views)

Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / “he’s So Genge...he's Tooooo Fresh” Annie Idibia Publcily Showers Love On 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by AINATOLULOPE: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Jhc2syZmFjZS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Ace Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has revealed that though he is a hustler, but was pushed into comedy by his former girlfriend just to prove to her that he can actually make it in life like other successful people.

Basketmouth explained that he was doing comedy then but as an event organizer and not a top flight comedy the way he does now, noting that he does not do comedy for money but still has bills to pay at the same time.

Nigeriafilms.com monitoring the comedian's narration on his breakup with his girlfriend, watched him disclose that he had brought pop group, Plantashun boiz, to his school back then in 1998, to perform and when they came, he took his girlfriend to meet them without knowing that she was a big fan of the group especially 2Baba.

He further revealed that immediately the girl saw 2Baba, she went to sit on his laps and the singer was thinking maybe he had brought a lady for him and to his surprise, they started chatting and when he asked her to come so that they could leave, she refused stating that they should hang around for a while and that was the end of the relationship.

Speaking about fame, the comedian explained that the society as grown with a mentality that as a celebs, they must drop something for them wherever they meet these fans, noting that it has not been easy but he is cool because he can go out and get things for himself without sending anybody. “I don’t have problem giving but if we do that every day, it’s not nice and when we don’t do that it, it becomes violent.”

SOURCE: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13061611-confession-i-left-my-girlfriend-because-she-sat-on-2face-s-laps-basketmouth
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by leshluap(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
ok
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
hehehehehe
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by cupidhero(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehe
nwanyi oma! hope you feel alot better now?
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
cupidhero:

nwanyi oma! hope you feel alot better now?
yeah. Better than yesterday.
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by IfyAwazie(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
i No blame u jare. Any woman dat sat on 2face lap, na belle straight.
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by drnairalov: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin lol.. bloggers nd dia different news... I dnt believe dis shii, and plantashun boiz became known I think 2002 or so
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by 3coins(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
some girls sha
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by 3coins(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
drnairalov:
grin lol.. bloggers nd dia different news... I dnt believe dis shii, and plantashun boiz became known I think 2002 or so
two thousand and what?. . .plantashun boys?
Re: Confession: I Left My Girlfriend Because She Sat On 2face’s Laps - Basketmouth by naijaboiy: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
drnairalov:
The story is very true...

This happened back then when basketmouth was a student at UNIBEN.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Floats New Company / Flavour N'abania Having Morning Devotion With His Cute Dogs(photo) / What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.