Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. (3814 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2014
A boy, Ebuka okolo from Onitsha, the senior prefect. Of modebe memorial secondary school, odoakpu onitsha, who died in a fight, when he was hit by a junior student with a charm in his ring and swallowed the ring.
This happened in the morning of Wednesday around 8 a.m. Ebuka just woke up in the morgue, around 6pm this friday evening. While the junior charm holder in still in custody of th police at Central police station Onitsha..

Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by ppacey(f): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2014
whoa!!!!!!!! God is really great.
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by Pavore9: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Hmm..
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by Topgainer: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Soon Prophet Seer Sign will show from somewhere to claim the miracle anointed water from his anointed Final Bustop Min. Inc resurrected the boy

Meanwhile, can we have the name of the morgue and the exact location, Police report stating that the boy died from a fight , the images of the boy after resurrection and possibly the parents address.
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by johnydon22(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2014
died or was in a coma... that picture doesnt look dead to me... he is dead and still gat drip in his hands... lol he woke up from a coma is more like it
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by Topgainer: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
johnydon22:
died or was in a coma... that picture doesnt look dead to me... he is dead and still gat drip in his hands... lol he woke up from a coma is more like it
I was thinking in that line
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by Isychrist(f): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg its a lie joooooooor. Am in C.P.S barracks and d boy havnt woken up. U guys sud stop carrying fake news.
Re: Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. by killercute16(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Only In Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.