Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking (3440 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Rollyluv: 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Please Can anyone here help me to change my tecno n7 imei to blackberry imei?. I have read several methods but i still can't get it right.
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Sheggy13(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Rollyluv:
Please Can anyone here help me to change my tecno n7 imei to blackberry imei?. I have read several methods but i still can't get it right.
First root your tecno n7 using framaroot. Google framaroot, maybe version 1.9.The mtkdroid tool is what u will use in changing your tecno n7 imei. It has to be done on a computer with your phone connected with USB cord. But first you'll need to install the mtk driver on the computer u wanna use. Goto the link below for the tutorial.
http://www.yomiprof.com/2014/07/mtkdroid-method-of-changing-your-imei.html?m=1
Goto the link below on how to install mtk driver on your computer .
http://forum..com/thread-317.html#sthash.F4HudeB7.dpbs
Cheers
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Rollyluv: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Sheggy13:

First root your tecno n7 using framaroot. Google framaroot, maybe version 1.9.The mtkdroid tool is what u will use in changing your tecno n7 imei. It has to be done on a computer with your phone connected with USB cord. But first you'll need to install the mtk driver on the computer u wanna use. Goto the link below for the tutorial.
http://www.yomiprof.com/2014/07/mtkdroid-method-of-changing-your-imei.html?m=1
Goto the link below on how to install mtk driver on your computer .
http://forum..com/thread-317.html#sthash.F4HudeB7.dpbs
Cheers
Thanks alot, will try and install mtk driver in my system, i have rooted my fone before now
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Sheggy13(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Rollyluv:

Thanks alot, will try and install mtk driver in my system, i have rooted my fone before now
This guide will explain an easy method of installing
Mediatek / MTK drivers for your phone on a PC. The link above is broken.
Requirements
* PC
* USB cord
* A Working phone who's drivers you wish to install
* Download PdaNet (U can google to download PdaNet for
PC, not android)
Procedure
* Enable USB Debugging on the working MTK phone
(Settings > Developer options > Tick USB debugging)
* Connect the working phone to PC with USB debugging
enabled
* Install PdaNet on the PC
* When prompted to select phone type, choose "Other"
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a
"Drivers
successfully installed" message.
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Rollyluv: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks alot bro. This things are so complicated, i wish someone can just help me to change my imei.
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Tecno N7 Imei Tweaking by kingMilagro: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Visit www.mctechng.com for your latest free browsing Trick, Mobile tips, Tutorials and Money making tips........

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Has Started Wiping Their Free Data Given Yesterday / Please Which Infinix Phone Plays PUBG Smoothly / Infinix Hot 9 Unboxing And Review - Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.