Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. (692 Views)

Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing / Submit Your Website On 2500 Website Wiith 1 Click / Nigerian Navy Website On Crude-Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by Naijarazzing(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2014
i got blacklisted for unexplained reasons and i dont spam..please any idea on how to appeal the blacklisting? your help and advice will b appreciated. Thanks
Re: Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by Moderrator: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
you are not alone
Re: Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by fleps(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2014
My advice is that you send a mail to the mod in charge of this section if you are not guilty of any crime. We have understanding mods here. I believe that your request will be heeded.

How to APPEAL
Explain yourself on what or why you think you were blacklisted. List your fact as well.
Re: Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by Naijarazzing(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
fleps:
My advice is that you send a mail to the mod in charge of this section if you are not guilty of any crime. We have understanding mods here. I believe that your request will be heeded.

How to APPEAL
Explain yourself on what or why you think you were blacklisted. List your fact as well.
thanks and kindly share the moderators email if u have it..thanks again.
Re: Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by fleps(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Naijarazzing:
thanks and kindly share the moderators email if u have it..thanks again.

Go through this link. You do not need their personal email address

https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetoboardmods?board=30

1 Like

Re: Please Help ..how Do I Appeal The Blacklisting Of My Website On Nairaland. by bedfordng(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
nairaland bot is working i guess.they ban even before posting

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting Blog Owners / Bulk Sms Website And Components Spc 4..spc 3 / Pls I Need A Web Designer and a professional web admin Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.