Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (103966 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by okeke00(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
someone just woke, go to a motor park. Eg maza maza in lagos, cele. He waited for a car to be filled up, he refered to himself as a pastor, put fears in the mind of the travelers, then asked them to sow a seed. Thats his everyday business.
If suck kind of person unfortunately owns a church, what will he do with his members?
(Nigerian pastors)

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by aboy247: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by jerry2015: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:
Thank God the greedy Pastorprenure is finally been made to pay for his sins..
the writer of dis is against discipline
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by fireforfire: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jfrezzy:
UK don't joke with them,I know what I saw with them in coventry,I watch the Utube video of him slapping her,a very Hot slap,We should always watch what we do,the world is a small village .

I tel u. Uk ehh....
if dem mean pesin, na die.
dey dnt give up in fighting soneone.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm not holding brief for Oyedepo but I think BBC needs to stop disparging anything Nigerian, we deserve respect from them because we are no longer their colonist.
how do some people reason at times.. There are a lot of nigerians that own creche and educational institutions in uk. Both formal and informal. They they have no problems running their biz.. The problem is tha personality called oyedepo.. Abroad is not like africa where you carry clerics untop your head like world cup. Nobody is above the law. And from normal standing he does not deserve to even enter uk.. By the way. There are enough schools in uk. So wetin him dey find

6 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by EventConnect(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
ofiafuluego:
The news dedicated to winners chapel int'l and its plans to establish school in the UK, the BBC introduced under the headline "Nigerian witchcraft Church in bid to open Kent school"

What exactly have Nigeria done wrong to deserve this accolade of embarrassments from the int'l media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-29937091

In truth, it is wrong to accuse Children of Witchcraft!

Coz they can do it here does not mean it is acceptable everywhere!

Many kids get messed up by this!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Sunday8650: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
I want to make it clear I am a bonafide member of winners chapel. If u don't the proofs of God's presence in his life and ministry. Then u only know living faith church on newspaper and media.

God is present today more than ever before. We have lost sight of his presence because of the agonies and afflictions of this world. Famine, plague, terror, corruption, fornication,e.t.c

This have blinded our eyes and made us believe in the authority of evil and darkness in our lives. Many Christians have prayed their heart out and yet they were afflicted by darkness and visited with evil.

This happenings makes us fear that God may not exist or think that we must have offended God gravely. But that is all a lie of the devil. And now we now believe in a lie that miracle don't exist, witches don't exist, wealth cannot be attain from God justly

The world don't believe in God it is just a metaphor on their lips. But I am here to tell u that God is real. Yes, he is very real. U won't see the testimonies of his presence on newspapers, media, government. You can see him every day in his word and the proof of his presence in his church.

God is in winners chapel today, tomorrow and forever. Because Bishop oyedepo don't own living faith church but God almighty. He don't own it. God kill abacha because he enslave his children. Don't u know it is a small thing for God to kill Oyedepo if iniquity is found in him. The eyes of God is the truth and righteousness upon which the church of Christ was build.

Either u like it or not riches, Glory, Greatness, miracles, signs and wonders will forever grow and increase in the house of God.

Please don't be among the princes who walk on their feet while servants rides on horses. Get connected to God by returning to his presence with openness of heart. This riches and miracles are mystery and God will only reveal it to babes

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Howcomes(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Every Man is of God. Adam is of God ah. I hate it when we get anoyed 2 hear someone voice out dia opinion about people. Na him die for my Sin? God punish Devil. We have too many mediators these days, Jesus Christ Don do me I beg ah.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by shinysmrt: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm not holding brief for Oyedepo but I think BBC needs to stop disparging anything Nigerian, we deserve respect from them because we are no longer their colonist.

Evryone knows d brits are a bunch of sadists, so we don't expect any better 4rm dem! We don't need their affirmations, and by the way, no matter how good Nigeria gets they only specialize in fishin out for d bad and highlightin it!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Jessewizy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
when the christian missionaries built schools in Nigeria, it was all free!

4 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by frank442: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
He need to help the needy. I must be frank with you, to me. He is not a man of God. He is just a wicked man. Go and find out more about him. You can go to his village for more info about him. UK can never allow pretender in their country

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by fireforfire: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
CHAI MANY PPL R SO BLIND.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by hardywaltz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
daveson07:

dn't knw whr u ar 4rm,bt ur Ignorancy speaks 4 u
u ar sufferin 4rm a disease called:gigantitesignoratasis

Doesn't change the fact that Oledepo is a criminal...

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by okeke00(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
they brought religion to you, now you want to teach them the possibilities and imposibilities in their religion which they know much than you. Keep on deceiving yourself with fake miracles,

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by hardywaltz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kennyfancy:
God is watching u
He is also watching u and ur conman Oledepo in 3d..

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
okeke00:
someone just woke, go to a motor park. Eg maza maza in lagos, cele. He waited for a car to be filled up, he refered to himself as a pastor, put fears in the mind of the travelers, then asked them to sow a seed. Thats his everyday business.
If suck kind of person unfortunately owns a church, what will he do with his members?
(Nigerian pastors)

Hehehe! I came across a pastor like that when I was traveling . He stood in front to preach. Right in front of me. He was just showering me spit .by the time he got of around maza maza I was almost soaked..He spoilt the journey for me

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by FlawlessBeau(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
]religious but very deceptive africans, our so called men of God are very diplomatic extorters, corrupt buisnessmen that make riches out of the poor masses, under disguise as messiahs sent from God. How many of this greedy oliargchs have made any attempt to better the lifes of the poor worshiping amongst them? Imagine the richest africa pastor has no charity organization or any firm set up for the needy? he is busy acqquring private jets, building mega projects, expanding his empire over seas, london know what they are doing, they dont need these african crook pastors, Hei black man is black and has a dark heart.kai..

You can sit there and criticize him and d church all you want, he will never be poor again and you will die in penury :Pmeanwhile he will soon buy the 5th Jet.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by MKD63: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why is it that all these private missionary schools are not for the poor even to their church members?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by donmalcolm21(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
Once a colonist is a colonist forever jor.
Cum to fink of it do we respect our self's at d first place ??No
let's always potrays ourselves in good light to the outside world, we have no other Nigeria, You are a Yoruba and I'm ibo but belive me to them Brits we are all piece of shit and good for nothing people.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by saintalone: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Your foolishness is grade one

What was his profession before venturing into pastorship .?

Though I am not a fan of his, but criticizing him along this part is demonic and uncalled for

So pastorship is now a venture... lipsrsealed cool Interesting

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by dollarlander: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
European witches are afraid of the presence of winners opening school to reorientate the children they have initiated into witch craft.

Winners will establish the school and all powers of witches in that region of the world will vanish in Jesus name.

Those people talking are witches.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by donmalcolm21(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
iamord:
how do some people reason at times.. There are a lot of nigerians that own creche and educational institutions in uk. Both formal and informal. They they have no problems running their biz.. The problem is tha personality called oyedepo.. Abroad is not like africa where you carry clerics untop your head like world cup. Nobody is above the law. And from normal standing he does not deserve to even enter uk.. By the way. There are enough schools in uk. So wetin him dey find
. If you understand the way the world works. Eg Saudi Arabia discriminates against women seriously but they have a lot of foundations and companies in the UK. The UK turns a blind eye to it

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by numericalguy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
If not for a silly country like Nigeria, that conman called Oyedepo would be in jail by now.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by MrOON: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmmm... can a topic like this causing insolence to the Muslims make Front Page?

Maybe Mr Seun streamlining his followers.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by ZUBY77(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
ofiafuluego:
The news dedicated to winners chapel int'l and its plans to establish school in the UK, the BBC introduced under the headline "Nigerian witchcraft Church in bid to open Kent school"

What exactly have Nigeria done wrong to deserve this accolade of embarrassments from the int'l media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-29937091

What is wrong g in what the BBC said?

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by bstringz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg you people should stop saying what ur not sure of.
1.covenant university is the cheapest private university in Nigeria of it's standards
2.Have you been to covenant university Have u seen the schoolso he should run the school on 20kobo right?? Running a school of that standard is surely costly.Normally the fees should be even higher.
3.He didn't beg anybody to come to the school.If u can't afford it...then go to where you can afford no be everybody would go to covenant na.

finally......Get rich and stop talking from the mentality of brokeness!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bobbystanley:
They aren't Far from the truth.

A church where the general Overseer is the richest Pastor in the world with the poor man's offering and have done nothing tangible to give back to the Poor.

The schools he established with the common man's sweat isn't affordable for the poor.

What else do u call Witchcraft?
WHICH COMMON MAN'S SWEAT . IS IT ONLY THE LESS PRIVILEDGED THAT CONTRIBUTES TO THE THE CHURCH. THE RICH AND VERY RICH CONTRIBUTE ALSO. YES , HE IS RICH. KEEP GETTING ANGRY WHILE HE IS GETTING RICHER. YOU BETTER WAKE UP , YOUR CRTICISM CHANGES NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by bezimo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
There is no doubt about the source of this report, whoever started this is either influenced by demons or occultic. They are afraid and envious of the continous dominion of the winners Chapel International, God's established church., and as such has taken to the media to either rubbish the name of Bishop Oyedepo or The Winners Chapel.
Well You haters can continue to hate and be frustrated and watch as the church covers new ground and take new territories. Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft I Samuel 15:23.The Church remains totally against witchcraftry, and will totally devastate it wherever it is encountered as shown by the exploit of Gods Chosen Servant Bishop David Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by fireforfire: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
dollarlander:
European witches are afraid of the presence of winners opening school to reorientate the children they have initiated into witch craft.

Winners will establish the school and all powers of witches in that region of the world will vanish in Jesus name.

Those people talking are witches.

Funny.

Did u just read what u wrote

European witches are afraid of winners church opening school?
Really?

My dear dem neva fear churches like MFM wey get branches nyafu nyafu here, na oyedepo iwn.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:
There are some Nigerians that would easily squat and lick Oyedepo's ballz if he prompts them to do so. These men commit some of the worst atrocities under the banner of "man of God" and expect no one to as much as breathe a whiff of air in protest!

I trust NO one amongst them, especially the murderer TB Joshua.
EVERY ONE HAS GOT THE RIGHT TO WORSHIP WITH ANY CHURCH THEY WANT. THE MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. WHY THE ENVY.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by ldpele(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bobbystanley:
They aren't Far from the truth.

A church where the general Overseer is the richest Pastor in the world with the poor man's offering and have done nothing tangible to give back to the Poor.

The schools he established with the common man's sweat isn't affordable for the poor.

What else do u call Witchcraft?
Them force or put gun for common man head to put money(offering) for him church? I no WAN hear common man here again,if u don't like it,open ur charity organization make people come contribute.simple!

3 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
slimfit1:

Ok but your people are self colony of the British why is this man trying to build a school in Kent? They obviously don't want their school. Jesus never attacked anyone in the bible remember that, we all want to be like Jesus right.

The British would be wondering why on earth a church like this is trying to build a school in the UK when we all know there are a lot of schools needed in Nigeria.

The church is supposed to establish schools for the people that can't afford one not to extract money from members.

By the way the way these people are spending its like they are investing on earth and its not small investment. It looks like God is not coming anytime soon.

This church is misplacing it priorities God forgive me. I don't see them give to the poor or help the needy.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SCHOOLS THE CHURCH HAS BUILT IN NIGERIA. AND THE TRUTH IS THE TREATMENT YOU GET IS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY. I MEAN YOU GET BETTER TREATM$ENT THAN YOU PAID FOR. INVESTING IN WHAT . DOES HE HAVE HOUSES IN ALL THE STATES IN NIGERIA. DOES HE RUN COMPANIES IN THE NAME OF CHURCH . YOU DONT SEE THEM BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THEM. THERE WILL ALAYS BE POOR AMONGST US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.