Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! (1909 Views)

I Won’t Apologize For Being Sexy- Victoria Kimani / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / TOTAL MADNESS: Female Reporter Goes N*KED Broadcasting News On Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! by twerkjack: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
A female reporter was banned from being players of a soccer team in Serbia for being too sexy and a source of distraction to the players. The gorgeous lady, katarina sreckovich, nearly lost her job because the players found her look amazingly disturbing, her attempts to ask clever questions fell flat on the ears of the star players, who were apparently too flustered and nervous to concentrate. The 25 year old on a show dedicated to the team explained that: "ȋ̝̊̅̄
Admit it was a problem at the start, buh ȋ̝̊̅̄
Think they've gotten used to me now. It was tough though because for a while, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Thought they might never be able to work with me, ȋ̝̊̅̄
was asked to go away at times because ȋ̝̊̅̄
was a distraction on the pitch, and the players complained that they could not concentrate because of me."

Re: Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! by 100Cents: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Ugly girls everywhere. Smh

Btw FTC...
Re: Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! by enomakos(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2014
she is ugly

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. / Viral Photo Shows Twin Girls And Their Mom. Everybody Is Wondering: Who's Mom? / Cute Combination! Actress Bukky Wright Looks Renewed In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.