Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience (1064 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer / My Experience With My School's Bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience by polo44: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2006
I got an admmission into one of the Nigerian universities and a polythecnic for different cources in 1997,cause of my ignorance i decided to pursure both admmissions but unfurtunately i was rusticated in both schools for poor academic performance due to the stress it takes.My problem started when i cant tell my parents about this cause i have spent lot of money on these programms,so i decided to forge a OND result for HND but a week to camp i was rusticated.It was A GREAT STEP BACK TO MY LIFE.I wasted good 3 years at home before my father went to my school to know what happened.At the end he was mad at me but found a solution for me.Today i owns a professional certificate of nigerian institute of purchasing and supply management final stage and a bsc in business administration.By march 2007 i will go for my NYSC though my mates are now working,some has married,and some are still searching for job.I thank God i made it at last but very late.I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON OF UNFAITHFULNESS.
Re: My Experience by LoverBwoy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2006
Good luck mate, hope you've learned
Re: My Experience by konari(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2006
i'm in a similar situation and i need to make the best of this situation. i gained admission into OAU ife immediately i finished secondary school in 1998 and a year after i got admission into unilag, however i'v had 2 extra sessions because i couldn't cope (a lot of distrations/misplaced priorieties) like you i lied a lot to my family about my status in school after enquiries about my academic status and all, well to cut the long story short i couldn't keep up and i'v been advised to withdraw. its a really sad situation, pls could you put me through on how you went about getting admission and qualification, what institution is it, where is it located? how much are the fees, well if you could just make details about the institution available i would be very grateful. thank you , have a blessed day

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Transcript Look Like / Who Knows The Best University In Nigeria / Mpce Scratch Cards Ends On The 27th Of July 2008.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.