Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! (1459 Views)

Sarcasm At Its Best / Deadly Sarcasm.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! by okabe(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lwkmd, imagine asking someone question with all seriousness only for the person to retort with pure unadulterated sarcasm that can scar your feelings.
Now, sarcasm might be tagged the lowest form of wit...who cares?!...it sure cracks me up whenever it's cleverly and rightly used.
Here are a few that make me laugh myself silly each time I read them:

1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
Answer: no bros, na picmix...lol

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy asks me Na light be that?
Answer: No, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!

3. You see person dey vomit o, you dey ask am 'you no well'?
Answer: E well, e juz dey practice how to vomit...olodo!

4. Someone sees you dancing and asks. 'so you sabi dance?
Answer: no, i dey practice madness! *Lmfao*

5. You just dey wake up person come ask you "you don wake?"
answer: no, i come buy bread wey i go chop for dream...hehehe

Laugh it out jooor!
YOU CAN ADD YOURS, let the fun continue...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! by Buffer(f): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
You wan do joke, you come dey use big grammar introduce am
Re: Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! by okabe(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Buffer:
You wan do joke, you come dey use big grammar introduce am

Oops! Didn't quite realise that

(1) (Reply)

When The Exam Question Ask You To Study The Table Below! / Yoruba Boys! (funny Photo) / The Reason Photographers Have To Ask "Ready?" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.