Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (6443 Views)

Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Yam Porridge / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by Slot301(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2014
onuwaje:
Meat and periwinkle ready for steaming

@Op, that was an awesome steps you took. Welldone

Errmmm, I want to make some sugestions, the periwinkle should be d last to be added, allow to steam for like 60 seconds. This is because it's been cooked in the market plus it gives a kinda strong feeling while chewing.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Slot301:

@Op, that was an awesome steps you took. Welldone

Errmmm, I want to make some sugestions, the periwinkle should be d last to be added, allow to steam for like 60 seconds. This is because it's been cooked in the market plus it gives a kinda strong feeling while chewing.
thnkss...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by Yeske2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
onuwaje:
I know someone who ate 11 wraps in 2days and he didn't die
Lord have mercy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yeske2:
Lord have mercy
grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by juman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
This reminds me of paradise in hereafter.

Great place to be.

All power belongs to my God, the God of all things.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by Slot301(f): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
onuwaje:
thnkss...

You most welcome
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by marieolae(f): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Wow this looks good. I think I will try this out,, because I don't make my okro like this
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Watch out for a new thread on yam porridge cheesy today
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
Wow this looks good. I think I will try this out,, because I don't make my okro like this
ok
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
onuwaje:
I know someone who ate 11 wraps in 2days and he didn't die
lol . Reminds me of a story I heard about a guy who goes to a buka ( canteen ) to eat , he orders 6 wraps of fufu ( akpu ) with no meat , the owner feeling sorry for the guy orders her maid to put two pieces of meat for the guy. The guy seeing the meat complains that he didn't order for meat but the owner allays his fear by telling him that she just gave him the meat and he need not pay for it , smiling the guy thanks her and pleads for the meat to be changed to two more wraps of fufu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op you try o.the okro looks sexy cheesy

bet your feet though grin

wait first only you finish 4fufu shocked

you go soon join the league of pregnant men like pickabeau cheesy grin

if I eat 2sef I will vomit till day break. The constipation sef ehen lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Op you try o.the okro looks sexy cheesy

bet your feet though grin

wait first only you finish 4fufu shocked

you go soon join the league of pregnant men like pickabeau cheesy grin

if I eat 2sef I will vomit till day break. The constipation sef ehen lipsrsealed

the thing nor reach sef.. I gats make small garri join
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:
the thing nor reach sef.. I gats make small garri join
haaaaaa shofekuni? shocked
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
haaaaaa shofekuni? shocked
what is 'haa'
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:
what is 'haa'
it shock me ni shocked
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it shock me ni shocked
be like hungry never beat uu
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by SAMBARRY: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:
be like hungry never beat uu
na why you dey chop like person wey hear judgement of death by hanging and them give am the last opportunity to eat im last supper before going to the great beyond shocked
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by onuwaje(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
na why you dey chop like person wey hear judgement of death by hanging and them give am the last opportunity to eat im last supper before going to the great beyond shocked
Yes o wink cheesy uu need to live everyday like ur last
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup by aariwa(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2015
j

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Make Kulikuli / Do You Eat Your Vegetables? / Kerosene Stove Vs Gas Cooker, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.