Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm (922 Views)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / Picture Of Someone's Manhood That Lives On / Old Mcdonalds Had A Farm E-i-e-i-o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm by liftnaija: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ui2ZvBGebXY/VFz5qLRX2JI/AAAAAAAAKSM/BVaAwzJvJ2M/s400/Mujicas-car.jpg[/img]

He lives on a farm, and his official car is a 1987 Volkswagen Beetle. He donates 90% of his monthly salary to charity. President of Uruguay, Jose Mujica, is not your average president.
It is commonplace to see some presidents of countries living lavish lifestyles, and in some extreme cases, looting their countries’ finances for personal gain. But not Mujica.

Read more and see photos of his house and car»

http://liftnaija..com/2014/11/shockingmeet-world-poorest-president.html
Re: Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm by bawberry(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
That's because he knows at that age that everything you acquire is vanity, let our leaders try to learn from him and maybe let these country get reduced of greedy and corrupt minded people. If don't have the people interest at mind but to embezzle Public funds
Re: Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm by bunmioguns(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
what is this doing in the jokes section
Re: Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm by buskie13(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
wow... I'm speechless... lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm by chimeluiz: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Even if GEJ moves to a farm today and donates 99.9999% of his monthly income, walking around in aba made shoes... People would still talk...

Nairalanders would be like

"The clueless one is at it again...

Sai Buhari
"

"TANites and their d.umb leader
"

Its shocks me I must say

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. / Hilarious (pic) / Funniest Advert Pic Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.