Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,239 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fact about beauty Pageant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fact about beauty Pageant (1689 Views)

Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Celebrities At Miss Global Beauty Pageant... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact about beauty Pageant by adaezeigwe(f): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2008
For those who says that for someone to pick up a crown,she must submit her body to anybody in charge, i m here to prove u wrong except that person does not qualify and except you don't know actually what and who you are.
i m a model,i have not known a man(believe it or not or do you have an evidence).i believed that at my age, i have many things to think about,if not for anything,my career/future.loving a man is not my priority.i accepted the fact that once you are grown up,men will always come and definitely, one may match your  kind of human being or the kind of life you are living,you may decide to fall in love but that is not what i wish for myself now.
For those who always think that celebrities is all about exchange of what you have with what you want, i m here to prove you wrong.its an individual factor.some feel that the only way they can be where they want to be is simply by submitting their body in exchange of what they want.Adaeze igwe is definitely not that type.If you have a prove then, post it here with evidences.
other celebrities (e.g miss Nigeria 2005/6/7, miss deltan etc) like actresses might wish to satisfy their conscience by using their body in exchange,but Adaeze is definitely not that type.i deserved the crown that is why i put it on
bye 4 now

Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by whatever90(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2008
u r not d MBGN abeg,today u claim to be miss nigeria,tomoro u will call urself MBGN

u r confused
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by benincitys(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

u r not d MBGN abeg,today u claim to be miss nigeria,tomoro u will call yourself MBGN

u r confused
i think so too .
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by Gamine(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2008
Gerrout jo

Ugly gey.

Which Fact, undecided
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by Wendy80(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster
why have u chosen to display ur ignorance,don't want to address u as MBGN because definitely u're not.If u are then you should know the difference between Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) organised by Silverbird of Ben Bruce and Miss Nigeria(which no longer holds) organized by Daily Times. Stop impersonating and deceiving gullible people. Wake up girl? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by wunmilyn(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
at first how did u qualify,
what is ur height ?
what is the reqiured hieght ?

pls i need u to convinced me on dis
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by snazzydown(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
SHE SAID THAT MBGN IS ZONAL SO U GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND HER OK
MAYBE IT WAS ZONED TO THE EAST AND NO ONE CAPABLE ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED SO THEY CHOSE HER
I HOPE I GOT IT MISS MBGN?>?
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
Even the real queen no too fine not to now talk of what u will look like undecided
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by tpia: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by bacterium(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
She is not sooooo prety but maybe she have nice back. Please give me the number for this girl.
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by Busybody2(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
This thread was opened to iron out all the discrepancies rearing their ugly heads right

suze:

@ adaeze igwe thats if its really you.

How did u qualify when you're 5feet 5inches and the required height is 5 feet 7inches?
How come you're 18years and you were one of the delta girls in 2002? . . .
. . . I don't have anything against you. Its not your fault at all. Its the corrupt system here in Nigeria. Thats what you came to meet.

Its just so sad
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by snazzydown(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
@but this your statement sounds unnatural
how again do u want to believe her since no one seems to accept her so i can as well tell u she is with the crown based on zonal and capability
Re: Fact about beauty Pageant by legendprac(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2010
Nawa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Suffers Second Seizure, Rushed To Hospital / Tuface Replies To Angry Nigerians + Fans / #bbathechase- Angelo, Bassey & Bimp Receiving Royal Treatments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.