Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying (941 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / See Pics "DJ Cuppy" Accept The Icebucket Challenge, Nominates Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage Shares Her Childhood Bullying Experience In Honor Of Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by OluwaseyitanA: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bosses who act like they are always right are very annoying. Just wishing you could set them up is always not enough. What would you do? Accept the insults and collect your salary or just walk away.
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just be cool with dem....act silent..... Be patient like the hunter waitin to trap the prey...."den wen he is in ur radar, u strike hard and fast....
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Just be cool with dem....act silent..... Be patient like the hunter waitin to trap the prey...."den wen he is in ur radar, u strike hard and fast....
Hw is he gonna strike? With snake venom or cutlass??
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
divAnnie:

Hw is he gonna strike? With snake venom or cutlass??
hahahaha loooool....with babalawo charm... Just like in the movies
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahaha loooool....with babalawo charm... Just like in the movies
lol, movies abi. Shay u know the way it ends in those movies?? @op, jst fast and pray...and do some binding and casting
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by AfricanApple(f): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2014
divAnnie:
lol, movies abi. Shay u know the way it ends in those movies?? @op, jst fast and pray...and do some binding and casting
I don't get it, pray for what undecided
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't get it, pray for what undecided
ehn nw, that God changes the heart of such a boss and make the boss favour him. Abi e no reach 2 pray over?
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by AfricanApple(f): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2014
divAnnie:
ehn nw, that God changes the heart of such a boss and make the boss favour him. Abi e no reach 2 pray over?
if its to favour him, such prayer wont work cos dats his character, unless dat changes he has to manager d boss like dat
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
AfricanApple:
if its to favour him, such prayer wont work cos dats his character, unless dat changes he has to manager d boss like dat
Hmm, well 2 me, I know that once his heart is pure and God wants 2 favour him, even the most wicked boss has no option than 2 comply cheesy. Hapi sunday
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by AfricanApple(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
divAnnie:
Hmm, well 2 me, I know that once his heart is pure and God wants 2 favour him, even the most wicked boss has no option than 2 comply cheesy. Hapi sunday
u go fear FAITH na. grin and u think d boss would keep favouring him eh? I don't think so

same to u. hope sayvu dance etigi wella for church grin grin
Re: What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
divAnnie:
looool..... In the wilderness i suppose

(1) (Reply)

Too Sad! Popular Motivational Speaker,Dr. Myles Munroe & Wife Die In Plane Crash / Jeremiah Gyang Pens Touching Tribute To Late MC Longs / Uche Jumbo Shares Throwback Photo Of Her Slimmer Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.