Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jeremiah Gyang Pens Touching Tribute To Late MC Longs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremiah Gyang Pens Touching Tribute To Late MC Longs (961 Views)

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang Pens Touching Tribute To Late MC Longs by amakaikeng(f): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Singer Jeremiah Gyang came on facebook hours ago to share a very touching tribute to his friend and close associate, MC Longs. The late MC Longs was involved in a ghastly accident earlier this month and died on November 14th at a hospital in Jos where he was receiving medical attention. The doctors had assured friends and family that he'll make it, but unfortunately he didn't. May his soul rest in peace. Amen. below is Jeremiah's tribute to him.

"I have been waiting silently for a phone call, someone to tell me that this whole thing was a joke. shortly before, I was standing beside you. I saw you breathing. the doctor explained to me how you were eventually going to be fine. nurse Rita Dades told me you were going to be okay. I believed it. I prayed for you.

I thought of your wife, your two sons, your career, where you started, before you became chubby, I remembered my wedding, Music & Barbecue, my wife's surprise party, my daughter's naming ceremony, my wedding anniversary dinners, your first plane trip with me to Pastor Odukoya's church in Lagos, your first recording, when you invited me to your church, your home, your life. I thought of how far you've come. We didn't always agree, but we loved each other truly.

I remember when you came with Skola your dear wife to my house to listen to Dan Gata. She said to you before my wife and I that if she were to die, she would want for you to make sure that song was played at her funeral... Continue at --- http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/jeremiah-gyang-pens-touching-tribute-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 2014 Most Influential People In Entertainment In Nigeria / Femi Kuti Open Up With Proves: linda Ikeji Lied About D Paternity Of My Children / Eeyah! Ice Prince Walked Off Stage In Anger 'cos Fans Weren't Cheering Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.