Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America (1970 Views)

The New Mercedes Benz-pic. / NEW Mercedes-benz GLE Coupe 2016 / The New Mercedes Maybach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America by cooljade(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2008
Dear Forum,

I want to buy a mercedes benz c 300 2009 model from North America. However, i discovered through search engins that the mercedes models sold in Canada have better specifications and are more loaded such as the keyless entry, AMG features etc. can any one please respond to the following concerns below:

1. What is the difference Between gassoline (gas fueled cars) and petrol cars. i read that all canadian cars are gassoline.

2. will cars bought in canada work well in nigeria as cars from north america?

3. is there an embargo on shipping brand new cars out of canada as it is the case of america on the 1 year rule

4. do canadian cars have the same wheel drive as Nigeria?

5. where is cheaper to ship from : Canada or America?

Thanks a lot
Re: Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America by cooljade(f): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2008
Dear All,

i'm still waiting, seems no one has ideas or views on my request as pepole tend to ship from the states and ignore Canada. well, i just got some info that one can immediately export a brand new car from Canada and not wait for a few months like in the states.

Cheers
Re: Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America by promise72(m): 2:44am On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster,

Just saw ur postng. I will try to answer your questions as much as i can.

First, i dont thik that vehicles in Canada has more features than th US. US is the largest Benz mkt. With that said, they wont make inferior models to a very importatnt mkt.

Theres no 1yr ban in exporting of vehicles. (who told you that?). You can ship a brand new car out as long as its urs.

Cost of shipping depends on where you are shipping from. IKf yo ship from eastern part of the US (New York, New Jersey or Baltimore). It will be cheaper and get home faster.

That cant be said for shipping from where im at here in California. Canada drive on Left wheel and US and as Nigeria. No conversion needed.

You can visit Canadian Benz site at: http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/

U.S site can be at www.mbusa.com

Post/Email me if you have any other specific question. Good luck
Re: Best Place To Buy New Mercedes: Canada Or North America by FLORIDACAR: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2008
@poster i believe buying your mercedez in US more better advantage over CANADA, at least you have opportunity of picking shipping agent of your choices from anywhere in US. , from experiences buying from some part of canada sometime comes with logistics problem.
Talking of new AMG Mercedes i just went trough sweet experience with this guys here inĀ  State, u can check there new AMG OUTLET@mercedes-benz of pompano. tel#954 943 5000. ask for agent: KERR, RUSSELL,

(1) (Reply)

Deployed Air Bags / Help !!! How Much Does Sleeving An Engine Cost ? / Honda Civic Or Golf 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.