Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? (5618 Views)

Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience? / Raging Pregnancy Hormones? / Teenage Boys And Hormones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
cheesy
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by crackhaus: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shirley07:

Tell me how ovulation is equivalent to Menstruation? Bloody brain dead goat! It's even worse than I thought, you berra go for a brain transplant and save us from that shit that comes out of ur brain, idiot.
Buahahahaha... don't you have to ovulate before you menstruate?
Or does the Holy Spirit also bypass that part for you?

Mega doofus!
You're irredeemable - the more you respond, the more I see things to shred apart in your posts. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Shirley07: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
crackhaus:

Buahahahaha... don't you have to ovulate before you menstruate?
Or does the Holy Spirit also bypass that part for you?

Mega doofus!
You're irredeemable - the more you respond, the more I see things to shred apart in your posts. grin
What have you shredded apart, deluded goat? Update your brain if you want to know more about the female body or get a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by crackhaus: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shirley07:

What have you shredded apart, deluded goat? Update your brain if you want to know more about the female body or get a brain transplant.
Don't you have to ovulate before you menstruate, genius?

What a waste! gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
slimyem:
That would be spoiling her. It is no disease. It shouldn't stop anyone from going about their normal duties.

Hmmm... Coming from someone who passes through her period without "any event"... I hear you!!!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
alutacontinua:

It comes easier for some than others.
You need to understand who you are with and what her cycles bring along cool

Noted!!!
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chaiiiii!!!! see two matured men fighting over menstruation and ovulation grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Shirley07: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
crackhaus:

What a waste! gringrin
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Shirley07: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
crackhaus:

What a waste! gringrin
That question was already answered in my first post on this thread.
But does ovulation causes pain, weakeness or filter out blood? That should tell you, menstruation and ovulation are 2 different things. Why am I wasting my time telling you these? Bc I know that horns of yours is deeply forked into the cerebrum part of your brain. So, pls accept my sympathy, goat!

1 Like

Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Did u guys notice that our Roy has so much interest in this topic?
Mr Roy, come and fill in d gap pls.................................................... tongue
So we can help.
Ask any queshion, we will provide d answer sharp sharp cheesy.
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:
Chaiiiii!!!! see two matured men fighting over menstruation and ovulation grin
grin grin Lmao!
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2014
mayapop:
grin grin Lmao!

Been a long while Texan!!!
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2014
moca:
Did u guys notice that our Roy has so much interest in this topic?
Mr Roy, come and fill in d gap pls.................................................... tongue
So we can help.
Ask any queshion, we will provide d answer sharp sharp cheesy.

Lollz... Am just amazed at the things most ladies wrote here.
Imagine all the stress and pain, while the male folks think its just a normal "routine thing" that should come and go without much drama.

I actually knew someone who have severe cramps and pains and all sorts during this period...and somewhere along the line I just thought she was just exaggerating things and feeling lazy.......
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by slimyem: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Is there anything wrong with a man spoiling his gf /wife?
Absolutely nothing.
i just wouldn't want to be treated like an invalid because i'm menstruating . Maybe i shouldn't have used the word "spoiled" undecided
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2014
slimyem:
Absolutely nothing.
i just wouldn't want to be treated like an invalid because i'm menstruating . Maybe i shouldn't have used the word "spoiled" undecided

Ok then
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Been a long while Texan!!!
yeah! hey cheesy
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
mayapop:
yeah! hey cheesy
Mayapop!!!! I've been looking for you! cry cry

How have you been?
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
I usually get swollen feet, i pee a millions times a day, i get hor...... half the time embarassed grin cheesy
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by maryini(f): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2014
I seem to understand that it is because of the undulations in the uterus that we get Hot. But how do can we stop this "horniness". Anyone with tips?

Mine is always a nightmare. I carry hard pain killers around so i am never caught unawares or i have to be hospitalized which is so embarrassing. It arrives with all pregnancy symptoms; vomiting and retching, sensitivity to scents; severe pains; swollen boobs; breakouts; bloating. Can't wait to have my kids so all these things will stop.
Re: How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? by orbis(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2014
From all the responses here I would conclude that most ladies get irritable and hor.ny at the same time. How do you manage such conflicting emotions because I know most guys wouldn't paddle the canoe when it's red tide...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raising Children: Abroad Or Overseas / Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! / First Rain Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.