Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon (2845 Views)

Nigeria Improves In FIFA World Ranking Without Going To 2015 AFCON / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / 2015 Afcon Qualifier: NFF Release 23-Man Squad. Nosa, Obasi Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by honeric01(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
mikeson12:

What concerns a Liberian with the club world cup?

Seriously? So only a Liberian is likely to bring in ebola?

Remind me again, is Liberia going to the nations cup?

The more you type, the more you expose your "intellectual capacity "

Lol

1 Like

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by crownprince102: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Honeric..... U have to stop arguing with this set of disgrace to the black race. Club world cup is holding in Africa and their is high probability of pple all over Africa coming to watch live matches. Do you know how many die-hard fans of Ronaldo that will like to come to see him play, this is going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to them.The countries affected have rare chances of qualifying. Large gathering still occurs at the bernabeu despite 3 cases of Ebola and the large numbers of pple in quarantine. D Probabilty is the same.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
honeric01:

Seriously? So only a Liberian is likely to bring in ebola?

Remind me again, is Liberia going to the nations cup?

The more you type, the more you expose your "intellectual capacity "

Lol

lol,I used Liberia cos thats an example of a country that has been ravaged by ebola,all sporting activities has been stopped there cos 1 in every 100 Liberians has ebola.The reverse is the case for spain,sporting activities and gatherings still take place there cos the ebola has already bn contained.Pple frm Liberia,Guinea and seirra Leone can't actually travel to Morroco 4 the club world cup since none of their clubsides is taking part in it.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by crownprince102: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
mikeson12:

What concerns a Liberian with the club world cup?
This post made me realise the fact that u are actually a MUMU and a shallow minded human being. Let me ask you this questions?
1. Has FIFA announced that club world cup ticket is not for sale to liberians?
2. Ebola is in Madrid, is their no probability of a Real Madrid CF fan to have had contact with the ebola victim knowing the fact that the first Ebola victim is a catholic priest. Do you know how many church member he would have shake, touch, hug, or kiss their foreheads?
3. Aren't people coming from all over Africa to watch stars like Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Casillas, Ramos e.t.c.?
4. Has any CWC hold without a large number of crowd coming from the hosting continent?
5. Hasn't CAF being complying with WHO's directives?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
mikeson12:

lol,I used Liberia cos thats an example of a country that has been ravaged by ebola,all sporting activities has been stopped there cos 1 in every 100 Liberians has ebola.The reverse is the case for spain,sporting activities and gatherings still take place there cos the ebola has already bn contained.Pple frm Liberia,Guinea and seirra Leone can't actually travel to Morroco 4 the club world cup since none of their clubsides is taking part in it.

Now you are sounding like a broken record.. Is Morocco going to stop random people from coming to watch the fifa club world cup or you think only fans from participating countries are to visit?
Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by honeric01(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
crownprince102:

This post made me realise the fact that u are actually a MUMU and a shallow minded human being. Let me ask you this questions?
1. Has FIFA announced that club world cup ticket is not for sale to liberians?
2. Ebola is in Madrid, is their no probability of a Real Madrid CF fan to have had contact with the ebola victim knowing the fact that the first Ebola victim is a catholic priest. Do you know how many church member he would have shake, touch, hug, or kiss their foreheads?
3. Aren't people coming from all over Africa to watch stars like Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Casillas, Ramos e.t.c.?
4. Has any CWC hold without a large number of crowd coming from the hosting continent?
5. Hasn't CAF being complying with WHO's directives?

I am just trying to help him expose his mental intelligence to the world to see.. in his small mind, he believes he's making sense lol
Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by donstevico(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
this topic should have made fp.mods pls do the needful dragnet honsule Seun honeric01 semid4lyfe

1 Like

Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by khattab02: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
donstevico:
this topic should have made fp.mods pls do the needful dragnet honsule Seun honeric01 semid4lyfe
bros u korrect!
Re: Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon by dabossman(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
honeric01:

I am wasting my time, posted the record to show you countries battling with ebola, yet football matches still go on in their countries..

Since Morocco can't ban the kind of fans coming into the country, then Ebola can still get into the country when they host the Club world cup.

Cant you see you are contradicting yourself? can't people from ebola infested countries come to morocco to watch the club world cup?

I decided to stop wasting my time with you not until this last post.

While I understand Morocco's rationale and concerns, I personally think there is a lot of double speak from the Moroccans. They should also ask Fifa to postpone the World Club Championships if they are really sincere. What is to stop Africans from other countries visiting Morocco during the World Club Championships if only to see their favourite stars like Ronaldo, Benzema, James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale and co play. Right now it all seems like double standards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lionel Messi / The Samson Siasia Football Academy Admission 2012. / Bet9ja Prediction Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.