Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,610 members, 7,843,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

God Has The Final Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has The Final Say (595 Views)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} / Jesus Has The Final Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has The Final Say by pstyoung(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Now thanks be unto God, which always(Not sometimes, Always) causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 2Corinth.2:14, Beloved, the enemy doesn't have the Final say. God has the final say. And He is saying to you now 'I will always cause you to triumph, in that land issue, that sickness, even in that struggle you are going through now, I will cause you to triumph in Jesus Christ mighty name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/11/god-has-final-say.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Has The Final Say by chinedu202000(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Ameeeen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Message Is For You!!! / My Views On Religion / Quran: Muslims Smile At You Because They Are Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.