Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} (2616 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / SERMON Jotters:mystery Of Divine Interruption{revival Service} -dr. D.K Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} by sermonjotters: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
[size=15pt]
There are many Powers that Claims that have a Say in Your Life But They Don't Have The Final Say !!!
Who Has The Final Say? God Has The Final Say; Message & Prayers, Here==>
I Decree; May Every Power Speaking Woe To Your Life e Silenced By the Blood Of Jesus.
[/size]

There are times when we find ourselves in situations that are not convenient; we find ourselves in moment of sorrow, disappointments, discouragement and despair. Many of these times it is due to some utterances; some words of information; some words of facts; some words of reality. Thought bad situation is real, factual and visually clearly seen, but it is not final. Many at times these negative situations are diagnosed and revealed by very professional experienced expert; the main reason why the situation seems like it is final. But hear this; they do not have the Final Say; Jehovah Has the Final Say!!!
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2015/10/word-of-day-who-has-final-say.html`

Re: Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Am waiting on God for admission first and 2nd batch is out my name is nt dere do i still to hope please u ple should pray for me

(1) (Reply)

The Law Was Abolished / Did King Solomon Make Heaven? / What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.