Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? (8177 Views)

The World First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM Is Here / How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection / Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by teamup: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2014
My RAM is always full, between 80 and 90% . How can I fix this?

infinix joypad 8 runing on Android 4.4
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Youngzedd(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2014
teamup:

Buy phone with 3GB or 2GB RAM
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by francizy(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2014
teamup:

Root your device, then uninstall both system and user downloaded apps on the phone.

Note: do not uninstall useful apps, else that could crash your phone..

After rooting your phone, I recommend you download 360 mobile security and use its app manager for the deletion cuz it will show u system apps that you shouldn't tamper with and the ones you could delete.

Why I recommended you uninstall apps is cuz with less apps running in ur background, then ur memory consumption decreases. Also if your mobile is filled with games or you play games a lot, then always expect your memory to be congested.

The 360 mobile security also comes with free: antivirus/malware removal tool, call/SMS blocker, vault/app lock function, anti-theft, memory boaster,junk remover, data manager, etc. All its functions are free and you can download it at playstore. Its pretty light tho (consumes less memory compared to its likes).

I use it on two of my phones and on my laptop too cuz I like free stuffs that can compete with paid stuffs..

Wish you the best as you try to make your mobile work better and in case u wanna ask, I don't work with 360 mobile, just a fan that loves their product..
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by wapbazecom(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
i think you should root it to fix it
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by awodiyat: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tie d phone to ram wey never enter ileya

1 Like

Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
got to application settings and force close all apps one by one, do that regularly. most android users think that by swiping away recently used apps from display it closes d app. don't be deceived
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kill d RAM and buy a COW.. Gaskiya
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by driand(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
francizy:

Root your device, then uninstall both system and user downloaded apps on the phone.

Note: do not uninstall useful apps, else that could crash your phone..

After rooting your phone, I recommend you download 360 mobile security and use its app manager for the deletion cuz it will show u system apps that you shouldn't tamper with and the ones you could delete.

Why I recommended you uninstall apps is cuz with less apps running in ur background, then ur memory consumption decreases. Also if your mobile is filled with games or you play games a lot, then always expect your memory to be congested.

The 360 mobile security also comes with free: antivirus/malware removal tool, call/SMS blocker, vault/app lock function, anti-theft, memory boaster,junk remover, data manager, etc. All its functions are free and you can download it at playstore. Its pretty light tho (consumes less memory compared to its likes).

I use it on two of my phones and on my laptop too cuz I like free stuffs that can compete with paid stuffs..

Wish you the best as you try to make your mobile work better and in case u wanna ask, I don't work with 360 mobile, just a fan that loves their product..
amateur , ........ op just get swap and set minfree.
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
driand:
did u have to call him an amateur just to prove his method is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by francizy(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2014
driand:

It seems like the reigning thing on nairaland is for people to insult others and call them names..
Dude would you have died if you just told op what to do without calling me an amateur?
At least I provided him/her with what I believed could work, you could have just done the same and moved on but you preferred to show your skills which you must have earned a degree for, insults..
I would never have done what you did but hey, we're different and people could act childishly sometimes and I totally understand..
Well, I ain't tech savvy so I let apps like 360 do the work for me...
So professional please do keep up the good work!
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by francizy(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Baddestguyp:
did u have to call him an amateur just to prove his method is wrong

Thanks man, at least I can see that some people here reason before they post/quote... Just joined nairaland not long ago but I already have a bad impression about its users but with your likes, I just realised that in every messed up place, there could still be reasonable people there.. Thanks once more..
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by francizy(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Baddestguyp:
got to application settings and force close all apps one by one, do that regularly. most android users think that by swiping away recently used apps from display it closes d app. don't be deceived

Wanted to make enquiries about this tho, whenever I try to force close an app I get a warning that force closing could make an app misbehave. Is it that it doesn't really do cuz I'd love to force close some apps here but wouldn't want them malfunctioning..

Thanks for your help.
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Wanted to make enquiries about this tho, whenever I try to force close an app I get a warning that force closing could make an app misbehave. Is it that it doesn't really do cuz I'd love to force close some apps here but wouldn't want them malfunctioning..

Thanks for your help.
I've been force closing for months and all my apps are still working perfectly same as my friends who do the same
Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Thanks man, at least I can see that some people here reason before they post/quote... Just joined nairaland not long ago but I already have a bad impression about its users but with your likes, I just realised that in every messed up place, there could still be reasonable people there.. Thanks once more..
uwc, don't mind that guy, its best u ignore people like him

1 Like

Re: My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? by francizy(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I've been force closing for months and all my apps are still working perfectly same as my friends who do the same

Alright bro, will give it a try...

(1) (Reply)

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge / Is Anyone Here An Airtel User? Please Let Me Know / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.