Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth (28557 Views)

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by BodyKiss(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wittywizard:
Touch not thy annointed and do thy prophet no harm.. All of you saying evil against him she perish first cos d word of God says... Judge not so that u shall not be judge

Judge not when the subject is "man of God". That's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by chrisviral(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
kuphid:

'One night with the King' was awesome, I was there...

I won't miss this Shiloh for anything

Nigerdeltaboi:

Night with the king was so awesome

Papa sure never disappoints!
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

What hellish life are u talking about? Do you really know any TRUE winner? I'm not talking about an attendee, many people go to school but not all are enlightened.
Sharrap there! Yes I know many true winners. I see them about carrying C.V's all over Lagos, I see them living in a country where there's no light!. I see them driving cars on bad roads etc.

You speak of enlightenment! Please do not embarrass yourself because because you no nothing of the word!.

2 Likes

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Trailblazer1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
I stopped attending Winners chapel ever since I relocated to my base. Still planning to be reunited to the winners family.

I love Bishop Oyedepo, I appreciate Gods Grace upon his life. That man is too blessed to be cursed.

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by udysweet(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yes o,this is my heaven on earth! I was at the last one night with the king and I must say it was Glorious! By His grace I must be on ground all through. Last year that silly boss of mine ddnt lemme enjoy shiloh 2013 at all. I'm trusting God for somany things and I know all will come to pass for myself and even all my loved ones including you,yes you reading this comment now!*hugs*
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Heheheeeee grin
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by BodyKiss(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Frankmishael:
im not a member of this church but for u to insult this man of God like this my prayer for u is,u will never see good thing in ur life savaltion will be far away from u, and u will not see d date of shiloh 2015 if it does not happen u wil know im not called

Is this what you get for being a christian? What a wicked mind you've got. If you can wish a fellow man this, what makes you different from boko haram? Religion is certainly a poison to the mind. spit.

3 Likes

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
joseph1832:
Sharrap there! Yes I know many true winners. I see them about carrying C.V's all over Lagos, I see them living in a country where there's no light!. I see them driving cars on bad roads etc.

You speak of enlightenment! Please do not embarrass yourself because because you no nothing of the word!.

Mr Oga, what's with the anger? I was not trying to insult you about the enlightenment thing. I was just using a similitude that not everyone who goes to the Church is a true winner. And as for those yet to see change, give them a little time more. If their heart is right with God, the change will come finally. But you know you can't tell the heart if men, only God can.

Now let me tell you what heaven on earth simply means - its a feeling of comfort in a discomforting world, a stress free life in a stress filled world, an experience of a deviation from the anomaly in the world.

Many people are living such lives but you may not believe me. For instance, there are people who have neither fallen sick or used drugs in 5 years and more, in an environment filled with diseases. WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by nicholasis(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Read everything about Shiloh 2014 with the Theme "Heaven on Earth here http://www.updatenaija.com/winners-chapels-shiloh-2014-theme-date-revealed-heaven-on-earth/
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by BobbyRobson: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
i am a witch for jesus.

First slap. Pwaaaaaa

I am a witch for jesus

second slap. Pwaaaaaaaa

watch out for part two this december.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by tspun(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
waoo just one month away, THAT'S GREAT I WON'T MISS IT FOR ANYTHING
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Psylas(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ole.depo with is scam again
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by nicholasis(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
chrisviral:

Papa sure never disappoints!
yeahhhhh

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Psylas:
Ole.depo with is scam again
ama disappoint you by saying God bless you bro
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Maximus85(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
I wonder why these people still talk about Shiloh. God left Shilo a long time ago. That place is of no significant to true christians. 1 Samuel 4:2-11. Once the Ark of Covenant was removed from Shiloh, Jehovah left Shiloh where the Israelites used to camp every year.

Heaven on earth? Who can explain that? What if I told you that heaven as used in the Bible also means Governmental authorities! Gbam!!!! I have proofs oooo, right there in the Bible. The Bible says "Jesus was raised above the heavens" that heaven there doesn't mean the heaven where God resides, does it? Hebrew 7:26, meaning Jesus was raised far above every government, authority, power and lordship. Eph 1:19-21
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Psylas(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

ama disappoint you by saying God bless you bro
I don't need his blessings, oya be disappointed.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
BodyKiss:

Is this what you get for being a christian? What a wicked mind you've got. If you can wish a fellow man this, what makes you different from boko haram? Religion is certainly a poison to the mind. spit.
dont ever in ur life quote me i have warned u just becareful
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by dahmie2013: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Can't wait! Exceeding grace was awsome, nw Heaven on Earth, let's go! wink
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Davdonjoe(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Waooo...heaven on earth. It wil be d best shiloh ever. God bless all Living Faith Church members. Am proud to be a winner

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by chrisviral(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Davdonjoe:
Waooo...heaven on earth. It wil be d best shiloh ever. God bless all Living Faith Church members. Am proud to be a winner

Bless you more bro.
#Proudly winners
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by joseph1832(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Mr Oga, what's with the anger? I was not trying to insult you about the enlightenment thing. I was just using a similitude that not everyone who goes to the Church is a true winner. And as for those yet to see change, give them a little time more. If their heart is right with God, the change will come finally. But you know you can't tell the heart if men, only God can.

Now let me tell you what heaven on earth simply means - its a feeling of comfort in a discomforting world, a stress free life in a stress filled world, an experience of a deviation from the anomaly in the world.

Many people are living such lives but you may not believe me. For instance, there are people who have neither fallen sick or used drugs in 5 years and more, in an environment filled with diseases. WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?
Dude is the country you are living in stress free?. Please come back to reality.

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by trevolady(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
30days 2 go...can't wait! cheesy

To all winners...Godliness is profitable unto all things wink

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by location(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please Abimbola Michael needs 2million Naira. First Bank of Nigeria Account Number: 2014945171. Thanks
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by colossus2: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Frankmishael:
im not a member of this church but for u to insult this man of God like this my prayer for u is,u will never see good thing in ur life savaltion will be far away from u, and u will not see d date of shiloh 2015 if it does not happen u wil know im not called

And if it doesn't happen?
I wonder if this is what your Christ taught you undecided

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by chrisviral(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
joseph1832:
Dude is the country you are living in stress free?. Please come back to reality.

Can you read at all?
He said "Living a stress free life in a stress FILLED country"

grin grin
We want to hurriedly condemn what someone has written, that we don't even take time to understand their point first... grin NL, Smh

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by penny01502: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wittywizard:
Touch not thy annointed and do thy prophet no harm.. All of you saying evil against him she perish first cos d word of God says... Judge not so that u shall not be judge

CLEAR WELL BIKO,
IS THIS NOT THE SAME PASTOR OF YOUR WHO IDENTIFY A WITCHCRAFT, WHO MAKE HIM A JUGE?
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by adegunwa4real(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
His point exactly! The country is not stress-free but you as abelivercan live a stress -free life even in the midst of the stress! Why? Because you are a citizen of heaven by redemption and that's why it is called "heaven on earth" living a restful life in the midst of unrest! May God give you understanding cry

joseph1832:
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by penny01502: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Frankmishael:
Oga your words are so harsh, called it off abeg wink
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by adegunwa4real(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Maximus85:
I wonder why these people still talk about Shiloh. God left Shilo a long time ago. That place is of no significant to true christians. 1 Samuel 4:2-11. Once the Ark of Covenant was removed from Shiloh, Jehovah left Shiloh where the Israelites used to camp every year.

Heaven on earth? Who can explain that? What if I told you that heaven as used in the Bible also means Governmental authorities! Gbam!!!! I have proofs oooo, right there in the Bible. The Bible says "Jesus was raised above the heavens" that heaven there doesn't mean the heaven where God resides, does it? Hebrew 7:26, meaning Jesus was raised far above every government, authority, power and lordship. Eph 1:19-21

Lol....Logical christians! Always interpreting the bible to suite themselves....I guess you only read Heb 7;26 without reading Heb 8;1..."The people perish indeed for lack of knowledge and understanding" next time sir, don't try to interprete the Bible with your canal knowledge....the things of the Lord are too high for you to comprehend!
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by zinny2049: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=terdiac post=27859571][/quote] watch what u say may God change u as if u re holy useless fellow
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Coolie89(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Subscribing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.